Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

but in many quotes I see copper (cold). Is there a separete one for hot water. What does this cold mean?

Can anyonle please explain.

I have one more question about carpentry? Is it advisable to go to factory directly rather than going through the contractor for kitchen cabinets, bedroom wardrobes.

Thanks

Has anybody bought tiles from hup kiong and then got an ID/Contractor to lay them for you. We went to hup kiong and choose the tiles and they were giving better discounts than SBH to the house owners. But we are not sure about the laying charges. Does anyone have any idea, please share.

thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Has anybody bought tiles from hup kiong and then got an ID/Contractor to lay them for you. We went to hup kiong and choose the tiles and they were giving better discounts than SBH to the house owners. But we are not sure about the laying charges. Does anyone have any idea, please share.

thanks

Actually if you can get a better price if ID/contractor get from them.

Marble & granite flooring = ~$10/psf ( incl polishing)

Homo & ceramic = $4/psf

Local & malaysian worker more ex than china.

but in many quotes I see copper (cold). Is there a separete one for hot water. What does this cold mean?

Can anyonle please explain.

I have one more question about carpentry? Is it advisable to go to factory directly rather than going through the contractor for kitchen cabinets, bedroom wardrobes.

Thanks

Nowaday contractors use Stainless steel as Cu price is growing. Both material can be used for HOT/Cold wafer. You may pay more if use Cu.

As for carpentry, there is some saving to go direct but not much. They give 10~15% discount to regular IDs.

Based on that you estimate how much ID can earn on carpentry from you. Better to ask for discount from ID instead.

As for carpentry, there is some saving to go direct but not much. They give 10~15% discount to regular IDs.

Based on that you estimate how much ID can earn on carpentry from you. Better to ask for discount from ID instead.

ya.. ID/contractors brings them lots of biz but for a consumer = only once.

Hi applefreak

Thanks alot! Me, 'suaku' abt most things in the kitchen.

Cheers.

another thing to consider

if you 'suay suay' kenna water pipe burst under the sink, then wooden cabinets will be gone !!

that's why concrete sink support are usually recommended for wet area

not to mention the support it offers if you want to do some chopping :):notti:

not white.... as long as they are the stock windows from hdb - they are good.(old hdb flats)

nowadays the new aluminium are soft and flimsy, you easily POKE a dent on it with a screwdriver.

I just use mckennic to clean them and now they look like NEW windows!:dancingqueen:

Just wana raise my opinion too.

I also retain my old window, just change the glass panel. Cheaper than u change the whole window...

What is this mckennic? A cleaning solution specially for windows? Where to buy?

Just wana raise my opinion too.

I also retain my old window, just change the glass panel. Cheaper than u change the whole window...

What is this mckennic? A cleaning solution specially for windows? Where to buy?

Huh? Can just chg the glass? I didnt know... :dancingqueen: Dun they need to dismantle something or...?

Huh? Can just chg the glass? I didnt know... :( Dun they need to dismantle something or...?

Yes, the contractor will take the window frame one by one, den chg the glass.

think atmost 1 week nia....his workers all workaholics

mace, u know whr i can buy the mckennie thingy? is it for stainless steel? my new home's balcony railing abit dirty looking - no longer scratchless. how?