Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

anyone here can recommend another contracter as good as Ho Bee, but cheaper? i am looking for one to reno my new place.

i have used Ho Bee before. excellent workmanship (especially tiling), speedy and responsible. unfortunately, their pricing is steep and not easy to negotiate.

You can try Henry from ID Note or Mr Yeak.

Of course there are cheaper contractors out there but dunno whether they can be trusted or not. Have heard horror stories about some of them so I think better be safe than sorry.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks worldangel received.

to my horror, he quoted me almost double under electrical works (conseal) optional item...

e.g ext 1 lighting point@ $60

=(

thanks worldangel received.

to my horror, he quoted me almost double under electrical works (conseal) optional item...

e.g ext 1 lighting point@ $60

=(

Oh...sad to hear that...maybe his price increased since the last time he did reno for me...

Oh...sad to hear that...maybe his price increased since the last time he did reno for me...

Hi worldangel,

May I have the quotation too? My email is luv_kamisen@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Hi..jus gotten my keys for a new 4rm flat in fernvale..anybody can share their quotations wif me from Ho Bee? Cos i'm interested and also staying near their office, so might go down take a look.

my email is zinedane22@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers

can i get a copy too?

I'm now considering contractors for my hse renovation. IDs are quoting me 25K at least.

I'm only redoing 2 toilets and 1 kitchen. The rest are mainly painting.

my email is gin.tang@gmail.com

Thank you.

hi there

can you send to me the quotation too? ? i need do my kitchen and toilets.... thank you..

my email is at torainbowfromkitty@yahoo.com.sg

thank you

wildhoney,

Thats weird. Patrick quoted me almost the same amount as compare to worldangel's. Maybe because I told him I am introduced by worldangel? However, some big items are $20 more expensive.

Anyway for electrical work. You would outsource to get a cheaper rate as Patrick deals with renovation only. So he also outsource for electrical work bah. Meaning there will be a certain profit he will gain from it.

$5 more expensive for ceiling fan installation and $3 more ex for light installation compare to the price lightings.com.sg's recommended electrician's pricing.

Edited by Reira

hello,

im gettin a resale in Simei. Getting my keys pretty soon. Im pretty interested in getting Ho Bee's services given all the gd reviews here.

been arnd sourcing for a few quotes but seems like Ho bee has e best services arnd.

ponyoblue, starblume, worldangel: Would it be possible to have a look at Patrick's quote?

junwei84@gmail.com

Thanks alot!

btw, is Ho Bee a licensed HDB contractor?

Edited by junwei84

hello,

im gettin a resale in Simei. Getting my keys pretty soon. Im pretty interested in getting Ho Bee's services given all the gd reviews here.

been arnd sourcing for a few quotes but seems like Ho bee has e best services arnd.

ponyoblue, starblume, worldangel: Would it be possible to have a look at Patrick's quote?

junwei84@gmail.com

Thanks alot!

btw, is Ho Bee a licensed HDB contractor?

Sent!

Ah Keong told me patrick got 21 confirmed new projects... so i guess he would be super busy...

CAn u Share with me who is your id???

Can u PM me

Hi All,

I'm using Patrick for my reno. So far he has been prompt and sincere. His contractor quality is good.

However, few things I am having frustration,

1. My warranty card for bathtub was floating in the bathtab in the water.

Contractor did not bother to take it out before installation? :curse:

2. I don't mind contractor smoke while they do their works, but

they throw it on the floor after they smoked. :curse:

3. Every time I go to my house for inspection, I clean my kitchen cabinet, (Kitchen reno has finished already)

everytime I comeback, kitchen cabinet and sink is messed with dirts. (i have maid room sink, why they dont use maid room sink?) :curse:

anyone who used Hobee had same experience?

Best Regards,

SU

Hi, SU-

My reno is on-going (actually, almost finished) by Patrick/ Ho Bee. Regarding,

1. Warranty cards - we ensured that we remove everything before we endorse the items to them for intallation (since we accept the items ourselves during delivery and not the workers). you can relay to mrs.quek your concerns as they are very open and will address as soon. pls note that their workers are really fast! they won't spend time reading whatever papers they come across...

2. seen them smoking, but they always clean up before they leave. there was even a wek where there was a huge pile of garbage (boxes, pieces of wood, potion of laminates, wires) at our living/dining area. come end of that week, they all took out and cleaned. Anyway, they will still do chemical wash after all the works are done, before you move in (i think all id/ contrators follow this cleaning sked)

3. Kitchen cabinets - surface will always have dusts during reno. Again, they will clean up after everything is done. With regards to the sink, maybe you can ask mrs. quek or patrick to relay to the workers which sink you'd prefer them to use.

this flat is our second home and our second renovation. have decided to go straight to contractor (Ho Bee) as we had a bad plumbing and timeline experience with our previous ID for the 1st flat. What I really like abt. Patrick/Ho Bee is their honest and prompt service. It is also important that during reno, we should always visit the flat and notify the contractor whatever detail we find wrong. Patrick & mrs quek is very quick to rectify our concerns. Our reno started only on 9-Mar, and if not for the late delivery of our kitchen appliances, they could have had it finished this week.