Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello

Too many posting and after spending half day reading it still quite lost

Anyone can PM me the number or email?

Thanks

Patrick can be contacted at 6788 5841 (Office) or through his wife, Mrs Quek at 9773 6584 ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
worldangel,

can you PM or email me (freiwill01@yahoo.com) a copy of the quote/contract also? starting my reno project but only doing kitchen and common bathroom (budget limitation).

thanks ahead :)

Sent! ;)

Hi,

So you did not use Ho Bee afterall. Anyway, why that open-ended sentence?

Will be arranging to meet Ah Keong as soon as I get my keys..... Hopefully can start my reno by the last week of this month....

--deleted

Hi all.. i noe this question should not be here .. but really your expertise lei..

i have 2 wall tiled up in living room. dun want to hack and plaster as it costs more.. anyone can give me advice how to cover up to become normal smooth wall ?

Will wallpaper or decal do ? if i put wallpaper on the wall, will it become smooth ?

will i still see the pattern of the tile ?

thank you

Hi all.. i noe this question should not be here .. but really your expertise lei..

i have 2 wall tiled up in living room. dun want to hack and plaster as it costs more.. anyone can give me advice how to cover up to become normal smooth wall ?

Will wallpaper or decal do ? if i put wallpaper on the wall, will it become smooth ?

will i still see the pattern of the tile ?

thank you

Hmm I think need the surface to be smooth before you can put the wallpaper on...otherwise might not stick?

Just my opinion...wait for other experts to come in :P

hi,

why not u can try my id, he is also good , just done up my flat rencently,,

i can show u the pictures and the photos take i have taken,,,

u can email me sally@live.co.uk :rolleyes:

self advertorial!

Sent! ;)

Hi worldangel, i'm new here :) working on tight budget & i'm planning to do kitchen & toilets only...so not looking for fanciful ID too... can send me your quotation & patirck/ho bee's contacts?

trust tt you're very happy with his services & workmanship!

thank you :)

Hi All,

I'm using Patrick for my reno. So far he has been prompt and sincere. His contractor quality is good.

However, few things I am having frustration,

1. My warranty card for bathtub was floating in the bathtab in the water.

Contractor did not bother to take it out before installation? :curse:

2. I don't mind contractor smoke while they do their works, but

they throw it on the floor after they smoked. :curse:

3. Every time I go to my house for inspection, I clean my kitchen cabinet, (Kitchen reno has finished already)

everytime I comeback, kitchen cabinet and sink is messed with dirts. (i have maid room sink, why they dont use maid room sink?) :curse:

anyone who used Hobee had same experience?

Best Regards,

SU

Hi All,

I'm using Patrick for my reno. So far he has been prompt and sincere. His contractor quality is good.

However, few things I am having frustration,

1. My warranty card for bathtub was floating in the bathtab in the water.

Contractor did not bother to take it out before installation? :curse:

2. I don't mind contractor smoke while they do their works, but

they throw it on the floor after they smoked. :curse:

3. Every time I go to my house for inspection, I clean my kitchen cabinet, (Kitchen reno has finished already)

everytime I comeback, kitchen cabinet and sink is messed with dirts. (i have maid room sink, why they dont use maid room sink?) :curse:

anyone who used Hobee had same experience?

Best Regards,

SU

1. I didn't have any problem with #1 because all my warranty cards were removed from my items before the reno commences.

2. Mine smoked as well but they threw it into the toilet bowl I think. I saw it floating there so I just flushed it away the next day if I saw it.

3. Hmm, never had this experience so far. My kitchen cabinet was one of the last piece of carpentry though and the workers really helped to clean them (mine was all white) before handing the house over to us. They even helped us to sweep the floor after they are done installing all the carpentry work.

Hmm, what I can say is...if it doesn't leave any permanent damage, just feedback to the workers and let it go...hopefully they will take care and don't repeat it in the future...

Hi Worldangel,

Thanks for your comment,

I agree with your opinion about, "it doesn't leave any permanent damage, just feedback to the workers and let it go".

But I still don't feel good about such actions.

May be different culture and background about expectation for service quality.

I will tell Patrick about the issue and let's see how he respond.

Thanks

SU

1. I didn't have any problem with #1 because all my warranty cards were removed from my items before the reno commences.

2. Mine smoked as well but they threw it into the toilet bowl I think. I saw it floating there so I just flushed it away the next day if I saw it.

3. Hmm, never had this experience so far. My kitchen cabinet was one of the last piece of carpentry though and the workers really helped to clean them (mine was all white) before handing the house over to us. They even helped us to sweep the floor after they are done installing all the carpentry work.

Hmm, what I can say is...if it doesn't leave any permanent damage, just feedback to the workers and let it go...hopefully they will take care and don't repeat it in the future...

Hi Worldangel,

Thanks for your comment,

I agree with your opinion about, "it doesn't leave any permanent damage, just feedback to the workers and let it go".

But I still don't feel good about such actions.

May be different culture and background about expectation for service quality.

I will tell Patrick about the issue and let's see how he respond.

Thanks

SU

Yea, hopefully it will not be repeated again... :)

Hi

Just got my keys to 4room premium flat.

Can pls email me a copy of Patrick's quotation & also some pics of his work?

My email is superled2006@gmail.com

I have gotten my 1st quotation from Patrick. Am suprised that he charges for disposal of debris & acid / general cleaning cos it's normally foc right.

How should I proceed?

To bargain down the quote 1st or to meet up with Patrick at the flat for final discussion and bargain only after final quotation?

Thank u v much

anyone here can recommend another contracter as good as Ho Bee, but cheaper? i am looking for one to reno my new place.

i have used Ho Bee before. excellent workmanship (especially tiling), speedy and responsible. unfortunately, their pricing is steep and not easy to negotiate.

Hi

Just got my keys to 4room premium flat.

Can pls email me a copy of Patrick's quotation & also some pics of his work?

My email is superled2006@gmail.com

I have gotten my 1st quotation from Patrick. Am suprised that he charges for disposal of debris & acid / general cleaning cos it's normally foc right.

How should I proceed?

To bargain down the quote 1st or to meet up with Patrick at the flat for final discussion and bargain only after final quotation?

Thank u v much

I have emailed the quotation to you. He also charged me for clearing of debris and acid cleaning. But I think that's rather normal...I have seen contractors/IDs charging for that as well.

You can take a look at pictures of his work in my T-Blog (The link is in my signature).

As for the bargaining, you can bargain once you are very sure you want to hire him to do the work for you...for me, I bargained after my final quotation and got some stuff done for free (but just a few hundreds la, won't be much).