Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks worldangel, emailed and called Mrs Quek but yet to be receive a reply. Sigh. Probably they are too swamped as you said, especially with CNY approaching..

Thanks worldangel, emailed and called Mrs Quek but yet to be receive a reply. Sigh. Probably they are too swamped as you said, especially with CNY approaching..

ya, I am getting the same feeling... :(

payment wise i think he is very flexible, we made our first payment to him when he is 60% done (he asked for it, he said any amt will do, but we paid him abt 40%) with our renos... after that he never come bother us on payment.. now my renos are 95% completed he still never pressed us for payment but i called him up and pass him another 40%... now still got 20% payment i still haben give, he also never press

anyway once u made payment to him, he will give u a reciept...

Hi Sunboi,

your contractor good to recommand? K pm me his contact? My new house renov looking for one... Got the idea what I want... Now looking up and low for responsible contractor... Mine is a 4 rm BTO at Compassview...

Hi Sunboi,

your contractor good to recommand? K pm me his contact? My new house renov looking for one... Got the idea what I want... Now looking up and low for responsible contractor... Mine is a 4 rm BTO at Compassview...

u can check out their contact no frm http://www.hobeereno.com.sg/

hoe bee is highly recommended as they finished my small project recently. :)

Ho Bee finished my renovation before CNY. We had a very tight time line (to get a room ready for stuff to move in within 3 weeks), with some constraints but Patrick was true to his words, delivered what was promised, and it had been an enjoyable renovation experience so far. What impressed us alot was the professionalism.

Basically the job was delivered as per specifiation and we were mostly at ease while the renovation was being carried out all the way. I think it's important that one has to be prudent in making your decision and don't just depend on this forum's recommendation so we did out homework by doing several quote comparisons. Ho Bee isn't the cheapest, but it's the most reasonable and we like the itemised ala-carte quotation; you get what you pay for. There were touch-ups and minor repairs needed but they were done within 2 weeks after hand-over. All in all, job well done.

Shouldn't be a problem...cos yours just a few items right? Mine got quite a lot but she gave them to me within a week...

My carpentry should be done soon...either end of this week or early next week...so can go to my blog to take a look :)

Hi Worldangel,

Mind pm me your quotation please? I'm thinking of getting Patrick to reno my place, heard only good stuff about him so far :)

thanks!

:)

Hi Worldangel,

Mind pm me your quotation please? I'm thinking of getting Patrick to reno my place, heard only good stuff about him so far :)

thanks!

:)

Do PM me your email address so that I can email it to you :)

Do PM me your email address so that I can email it to you :)

Hi Worldangel,

Please do the same for me. i have PM you my email address.

Thank you.

HI, Just to give some feedback- over the past 10 years, my family + extended have used Patrick for contract jobs. He's honest, amiable and 'doesn't argue'. He will rectify works and am not surprised if sometimes he makes losses. Recently he did my parents' home but as he was doing some major project don't think he visited the site frequently and his men- esp the plastering guy, painter and chemical washing guy screwed up... like leaving cement blobs on the new window frame, skirting a bit messy and the toilet fixtures have started to corrode- but Patrick gave free mirrors for 3 toilets, but those have started rusting (less than 4 mths)- think the backing was peeled off during installation . My parents also didn't feel good about pressing the issue but they plan to get his painter to come in and patch up just before the warranty expires. And apparently the guy he uses to do the floors is good- straight clean lines?!

Am looking to do reno for my place as well so am weighing his quotes against the others... As a newbie looking to do reno, think Patrick is very grounded, good solid ideas, not like some younger enterprising ones who ask you to 'build this build that'- waste $.

to england and starblume,

Sent the quotation to both of u :)

Hi Worldangel,

Thanks, I got your mail.

Met with with Patrick this afternoon and he seemed like a nice uncle. The only drawback about him vs other contractors/Ids is the lacks of ideas when threw questions at him regarding design. Patrick seems too quiet, not that I like talkative contractors but he is just not giving me ideas. From your blog, I come to know that he is the type that you must show him what you want and he will work on it but i would appreciate if he had suggested to me something in terms of design. Whatever I wanted, Patrick would go along and maybe that's what most people called good customer service. He did inform that he would think about some design bits and come back to me before he left. He got a lot of smses during his 1.5 hours inspection at my place, vey busy uncle with a busy schedule.

Nonetheless, I find him okay and unlike those smooth talking ones who you know kinda try to smoke you. This is an important attribute. Prior to Patrick, I had a meeting with an contractor from ID Note, Henry. Another brilliant contractor who was recommended by SuperSimon27. That would be another post at another time. The rest are just a waste of time.

Cheers.