Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Apple for apple comparison? Samematerials and dimensions?

Yeah, Apple to Apple, I've quite firmed what I want.

I was talking to Mrs Quek, should I directly contact Patrick, does that make different?

Hi,

was quote by ho bee on this:

Supply and lay 600mm x 600mm homogeneous floor tiles c/w skirting $5,200.00

for household shelter,living,dining and 3 bedrooms flooring

Does this include the price of the material such as sand?

How much is the tiles that we can chose?

thanks.

Hi ilmare62, the 1st pic you posted....is that gas dryer from citygas that you are having? How do you find it? Can share your views please?

Also how much did that stainless steel backsplash (the wall at the hob) cost? Thanks!

Edited by hairypawter

is Ho bee reliable? my hse need to do renovation on toliet...

any one can recommend me....

Very reliable. A lot of forummers here use him for their reno.

Hi ilmare62, the 1st pic you posted....is that gas dryer from citygas that you are having? How do you find it? Can share your views please?

Also how much did that stainless steel backsplash (the wall at the hob) cost? Thanks!

Hi hairypawter,

To be honest, this is the 1st time we own a dryer so I have no comparism to make from. But we bought this with the understanding that it's less expensive then using a normal dryer as this is a gas dryer. I have not much of complain about it so far accept that it is noisy at some point of time. But not disturbing to the extend that it gives us any stress. hahaha. Hope these comments help :P

The s/steel back splash is S$400.

is Ho bee reliable? my hse need to do renovation on toliet...

any one can recommend me....

hv not engaged any contractor yet but i wld suggest u request to see samples of contractor's work :)

We have been putting off having a shoe rack due to the tiny space of our home. But we came to a conclusion that we cannot do without one recently. Next question was…to buy or to make? After shopping around, we decided to call our contractor; Ho Bee, describe and drew to him what we want and wala! Our new shoe cabinet is born. It blend in so well with the design of our place that both my hubby and I are happy we took the plunge.

p6220023t.jpg

p6220024.jpg

p6220027l.jpg

p6200020.jpg

p6200021d.jpg

Edited by ilmare612

I would think so...judging from the contact details :) When we engaged them then, there were no website :sport-smiley-018:

thanks for confirming as the contacts didn't look like what was written in this thread :D

Before they have their webby, there are two emails which they have been operating from. Patrick admitted that he is not that IT savvy. His wife is assisting him with all the IT and admin related stuff. It doesn't matter to us as we needed a contractor to fix our place, not a IT gig. Suppose he knows the power of technology and is hoping to move towards that direction...which is good. You have to be patience with Patrick as he is really super busy. What we needed was a contractor to be good and reliable. I do not mind being patience to get my work done well. Although we just had our shoe rack done by them, our reno is way done about 2 months ago. There were some small issue that needs addressing and he gladly took on his responsibility to have them fix for us.