Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hahaha stormcontrol. thank you so much but my kitchen is miserably small. It gave us the most headache in the planning stage. Imagine a small box with water and gas pipes OPPOSITE each other. A wide window on another end and plenty of LARGE ugly pipes exposing. We went through several sleepless night trying to:-

1. Fit everything in (including the cooker, washer, fridge, dryer, etc)

2. Conceal ugly pipings

3. Ensure the water and gas point are not opposite each other

In the end, we still have some space for a breakfast Bar Top. hehehehe.

Glad that it's all over now but there are some areas which I thought I could do better still :P

Hey, your place is in the midst right? You can still create a drooling nice kitchen mah :)

Heh. Ours is equally small. And fridge is going to protrude in a very ugly manner from the rest of the cabinets. Hope it turns out well too. Lucky i don't believe in FS so much. =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Heh. Ours is equally small. And fridge is going to protrude in a very ugly manner from the rest of the cabinets. Hope it turns out well too. Lucky i don't believe in FS so much. =)

Hi stormcontrol, actually we also not so pantang but trust me, ppl who come to your place may comment that. And those comments can make you very uncomfortable. So we just follow the basic lor. hehehe. Do post some pics if available eh?

Hi stormcontrol, actually we also not so pantang but trust me, ppl who come to your place may comment that. And those comments can make you very uncomfortable. So we just follow the basic lor. hehehe. Do post some pics if available eh?

will do. in fact, once i get some time where i can sit down with a scanner and scan in my floor plan etc, i'll start a t-blog =p

ya lor. but lucky my parents and my in-laws not very well-versed in FS. My own parents are very pantang (though my in-laws aren't), but other than the usual superstitions they don't know much either heh. The hob at my parents' house is infact facing a window and that's not supposed to happen if i get my fengshui right =p

hi

i m still waiting for patrick reply.. i emailed him last wed. :S

Hi, if it's so many days still no respond, then you can call or sms him. I just spoke to his wife recently about some additional carpentary job. I was told he is quite busy this period too. So hang on there.

Patrick gave the following quote for glassworks.

- Fabricate and install between wet and dry kitchen 3 panel full height $ 1,700.00

10mm clear tempered glass silding door

- Supply and install tempered glass silding door stainless steel pelmet $ 250.00

- Fabricate and install master toilet wall to wall tempered glass $ 780.00

silding door shower screen

Do you think its expensive?

Hi,

can any1 pm me the contact person : Patrick..of Ho Bee....thanks

HMmm seem that HoBee have joined the internet generation...:D

It has a web page..http://www.hobeereno.com.sg/

Edited by mctan

Today I got quotation from Ho Bee, send out by Mrs Quek, surprisely it is quite expensive. I thought Ho Bee as a contractor, price should be low....

You guys have any ideal? Can bargain with them?

How much you got and reno for how many room?

Today I got quotation from Ho Bee, send out by Mrs Quek, surprisely it is quite expensive. I thought Ho Bee as a contractor, price should be low....

You guys have any ideal? Can bargain with them?

How much you got and reno for how many room?

mine one is 4A, they quoted me 29k, while other quotations I received is around 24k