Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

I just got my new flat 4rm standard last week, source around and was happily going to sign the contract this weekend when my friend told me to read up this site today. I was shocked with e reviews on Weiken and FH now lost and sad. can help to send me your contractor contact & quotation to me at benvins_ng@yahoo.com? Thank you all for your help. and below is the quotation that Weiken has quoted to share.

Weiken quoted me $20k for:-

1)living rms tiles,

2)3 bedrms laminated flooring,

3) whole hse window grills

4) Kitchen full height cabinet

5) Tv console and cabinet

6) Toilet cabinet

7) MBR cabinet

8) 2 toilet half shower screen

9) False ceiling

can help to send me your contractor contact & quotation to me at benvins_ng@yahoo.com? Thank you all for your help.

Seems a bit ex as you are not doing kitchen and bathroom/toilet floor and wall. No painting or plastering also?

Guest Liuxuan

Hi worldangle, can pm me the quote as well. m looking for id for my new house :P

Hi zinedan, yours is only 15k ah nice mine is 26k blurred.

yrs a resale flat ah? all too many carpentry and hacking dismantling etc?

depends on indivdual lo

yrs a resale flat ah? all too many carpentry and hacking dismantling etc?

depends on indivdual lo

Bo ah my carpentry is only kitchen cabinet nia.

My reno was done up by ho bee 5 years ago.. Given Warranty of 5 years then and expiring soon. recently we need them to do some touch up and stuffs cos I want to sell my flat. I am glad that they honor their warranty and willing to do for us. Sometimes it is really about trust and reliabilty. I will update if everything is going smooth. So far, I am very happy with Ho bee, a right choice indeed.

Poh Joo stuff not bad, I bought all my toiletries and sinks from them. So far functioning fine. Though their taps have this filter in them, will cause the water flow to be smaller. So you need to ask your plumber to remove the filter before fixing it up in your toilets.

Hi worldangel,

Can you email me Patrick's quotation (dvdkua@yahoo.com).

Thanks a dozen.

Edited by David_II

I am unable to send it to your email...

sorry its benvins_ng@yahoo.com.sg. Have met up with Patrick but encountering some problem now as my living rm where u place e tv the piece of wall is too small. Patrick suggested to jus do up a 4.5" tv feature wall but that means we can only get a 2 seater n when we watch tv will be 45 degress corner. Patrick insist on his design but my Hubby insist on building a 7" tv featurewall out which Patrick advise that will make the living rm too small. I hate that stupid wall becos of that wall till today i can't finalize on the quotation yet :bangwall:

Guest amystev
Hi worldangel,

Can you email me Patrick's quotation (dvdkua@yahoo.com).

Thanks a dozen.

can u pm me his quotation

zidane your quotation only $15k for 4 rm flat? can give me the contractor number. i want to do my 4rm renovation also

zidane your quotation only $15k for 4 rm flat? can give me the contractor number. i want to do my 4rm renovation also

basic stuff i'm doing..

call his wife better..97736584 Mrs Quek

basic stuff i'm doing..

call his wife better..97736584 Mrs Quek

does Patrick provide any sketches for carpentry? Else how we know or has a record of what was discuss and whether everything is done according to what we want?

hi can anyone pm me patrick contact pls. need to do some minor reno on my 5rm flat. thanks