Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Still any one out here know about Ho Bee warranty period?

I really want to know since I have few place need to be fixed, but I am wating cauz my house need to be organized before starting anywork.

(still many things on the floor, unorganaize)

I don't thin I can find on his invoice or quotation. I forgot to ask him about it. So basically its verbal agreement.

anyone??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Still any one out here know about Ho Bee warranty period?

I really want to know since I have few place need to be fixed, but I am wating cauz my house need to be organized before starting anywork.

(still many things on the floor, unorganaize)

I don't thin I can find on his invoice or quotation. I forgot to ask him about it. So basically its verbal agreement.

anyone??

they give 5 years warranty against workamnship.

Actually I kana a screwup lei. My washing machine once put in, it blocks the door bcos the washing machine inlet is obstructing. Also, electrician never build a power point for washing machine. Aiyo! So cockup! Initally, there is a PowerPoint but electrician remove it lah. Kana sai! Tell patrick already but the cute thing is 6 pairs of eyes all never spot this mistakes lei. Me, my wife, my mum, Patrick, electrician, carpentry at can't spot! Haha! Huge screwup but dunno point finger to who.

they give 5 years warranty against workamnship.

Actually I kana a screwup lei. My washing machine once put in, it blocks the door bcos the washing machine inlet is obstructing. Also, electrician never build a power point for washing machine. Aiyo! So cockup! Initally, there is a PowerPoint but electrician remove it lah. Kana sai! Tell patrick already but the cute thing is 6 pairs of eyes all never spot this mistakes lei. Me, my wife, my mum, Patrick, electrician, carpentry at can't spot! Haha! Huge screwup but dunno point finger to who.

At last! I am back. I am very very busy lately due to a screwup by my "high tech" Samsung washing machine. Really a piece of "ShXX"!

I need to thank Patrick for coming down early on monday morning to change the washing machine inlet himself. Wa! Super steady Patrick can do it. LOL! I never ask him whether he is a plumber before he become boss or not. Within 5 mins, he settle and go. The missing power point is attached easily by the electrician..hehe! Very steady!

My so call washing machine is not so steady liao. Tried washing my clothings during the full load then realise water drain out 80% but cannot drain out. Bo pian call Samsung technician down...

1st technician came down tell me my washing machine base is not flat and is tilted..Well, I tell him bull****! Washing machine got 2 legs can adjust one mah...The technician tell us even after adjusting the 2 legs, still not able to compensate as my base is badly tilted...He told us his eyes can see the tilting...haha! I wanna laugh my head off. He then place to piece of tiles on the rear of my washing machine and say done...

I am super pissed off and I asked Ho Bee guys to help measure the flatness of the washing machine base. After measurement, there is no uneven or tilting..#$%$%#$%$#%. Call Samsung service center and complain to the supervisor in charge...The supervisor assured me he will send his best guy down to have a look...

Idiot! Trying to resolve this issue for 3 days liao also cannot solve...Sian 1/2. At last, the so call best guy "Sifu" come down. In my mind, i am so happy so this time surely the best guy can solve...1st thing tell me I load too much clothing into the washing machine already...Can only load 50%. Then he start telling me, the washing machine can only take 10kg capacity (10kg = clothes + water, not clothes)...Wa lau!!!!!%#$%^$%^$%^$! Idiot lei!

Why I disagree:

1) Washing capacity = clothes loaded mah...

2) A washing machine average consume 70l of water per wash which weighs 70kg already...Dunno what he is talking about lah...If a washing machine can only take a load of 10kg (water + clothes), then company close down liao...

Next, he tell me water cannot drain out because of drainage hose too long and drainage pipe on base too tall...Really really sian..

1) I told him the 1st technician already cut away > 50% of the original hose already...still too long?

2) The drainage pipe on base is standard length one mah....My contractor build so many water outlet, will build wrongly? Anyway, I ask him what is the correct height...He say he dunno...Kana Sai! Dunno what is the correct height still say ppl's outlet too tall....Wa Lan! Experience expert...PUI PUI PUI!!!!!!!!

Anyway, call the manager and say thank u very much, please take the washing machine back and please dont even come again...haha!

Well, need to wait for them to take my washing machine back and then buy a new one...

Bo pian lah...Next one maybe try panasonic inverter...

Really rush like a mad dog these few days...Really have to thank Patrick for his patience in supporting this stupid washing machine saga...

hi..,

last time i read somewhere in this renotalk.com forum about hobee wood carpenter.

if i'm not wrong the name is akiong?

can someone have his phone no?

Hi..,

else, anyone can recommend me, a good carpenter?

planning want to build living room cabinet.

thanks for any info

From what I know, the carpentry business also belongs to Ho Bee

From what I know, the carpentry business also belongs to Ho Bee

so.., the rumor said ah keong set-up his own business is not true?

because last time i chat with him, why make small kitchen cabinet (with him under hobee) so expensive, he explain in detail the break cost.

then mention patrick also include some charge/fee to himslef on top of material and labour from ah keong.

if can reduce cost by direct engage ah keong, is better right :)

so if someone still have ah keong contact, please pm me.

thanks for any info.

It's true ah keong setup company. He had told us 2 years ago and gave us his contact but we've lost it. if anyone has his number, pls let me know too. his carpentry work is very good.

I'm still waiting :D

for me, as i'm not urgent to renovate my living room, i prefer get carpenter I knew before.

Maybe ah keong is only the designer. like drawing, giving ideas, etc.

but the real people who do the work, installation, etc maybe not him.

anyone can confirm ?

buy bosch!! am using one now, very quiet and very pleased with the washer!

It's true. Bosch is **** GOOD. Both my current washer and dryer are from Bosch. Bosch is easy to use, works perfectly everytime and doesn't give me a sh!tstorm of problems like Brandt. Sit back, relax and laundry is clean + toasty dry in 3 hrs. :D I'm a happy woman with Bosch.

Buy Bosch! Pricey but worth it. 4-5 years heavy use still no problem. ;)

Ok, sorry I'm so irrelevant to this thread. Just have to put in a word because I suffered for a week without clean laundry at the hands of Brandt.

Edited by Issie

can i have ho bee numer?

I call patrick when i was looking for renovation contractors as he is highly recommended by this forum.

His wife pick up the call and ask me to send my floor plan and request through email and said will call me back.

After that, i never heard from her again. Nobody call me back. When i call the numbers again. No one pick up the call.

Good luck to you if they ever pick up your call.

:)))

I call patrick when i was looking for renovation contractors as he is highly recommended by this forum.

His wife pick up the call and ask me to send my floor plan and request through email and said will call me back.

After that, i never heard from her again. Nobody call me back. When i call the numbers again. No one pick up the call.

Good luck to you if they ever pick up your call.

:)))

maybe you want to text her again. maybe she forgot..