Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

So does anyone who has used Ho Bee remember what Ah Keong looks like? Need a detailed description of his looks. Someone has posted Ah Keong's new number in the forum after he left Ho Bee. I need to know for sure is the right Ah Keong and not some other dude. I want Ah Keong to do my kitchen carpentry.

Can anyone kindly give a description of Ah Keong? Thanks!~ :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
So does anyone who has used Ho Bee remember what Ah Keong looks like? Need a detailed description of his looks. Someone has posted Ah Keong's new number in the forum after he left Ho Bee. I need to know for sure is the right Ah Keong and not some other dude. I want Ah Keong to do my kitchen carpentry.

No idea lei. Is he the slightly plump guy with specs? Always give a stone look but his drawing and design is good.

hi,

those who done their hse renov with ho bee, can email me his quotation as a rough guide coz I wanted to budget my lovenest which is collecting keys next yr 1st qtr. my email : lina2411@hotmail.com

TIA!!

Hi..,

can share ah keong contact no ?

here or by PM

No idea lei. Is he the slightly plump guy with specs? Always give a stone look but his drawing and design is good.

3 year ago when meet him, he is just as ordinary man, with spec, but not plump. his figure like 170cm height, 60kg weight.

and yes, he can draw draft the kitchen cupboard in 5 minute with clear view :D

hi may i have patrik's number ? appreciate it alot....pls pm me...

Had been reading Renotalk forum for the past few weeks . Decided to register today and ask start to look for contractor since my 1st appointment is coming near. Can someone Pm me Patrik Contact ? Btw , is he a HDB license contractor ?

Can share Ah Keong's contact number? Ah Keong is dark, wear specs but not plump (3 years ago lah).

i shortlisted *, Ideal Design and Weiken on quote so far.

Anybody had good experience with their ID ? can u please name them ? thanks alot..