Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi can pls send ur quote to my email at jonaniki@gmail.com? Thks

Hi WorldAngel,

I will getting my 3 rm flat soon and currently looking for contractor, can help to send your contractor contact & quotationto me at Josephineloong@yahoo.com? Thank you for your help in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sent to both! All the best :)

Hi worldangel

Can sent a copy to me as well at dbkungfu@yahoo.com ? going to start my reno in mid may, still sourcing for ID. thnx

Hi Worldangel, may I have a copy of ur quotation too? Thank you very much.

Hi All,

I just got my new flat 4rm standard last week, source around and was happily going to sign the contract this weekend when my friend told me to read up this site today. I was shocked with e reviews on Weiken and FH now lost and sad. can help to send me your contractor contact & quotation to me at benvins_ng@yahoo.com? Thank you all for your help. and below is the quotation that Weiken has quoted to share.

Weiken quoted me $20k for:-

1)living rms tiles,

2)3 bedrms laminated flooring,

3) whole hse window grills

4) Kitchen full height cabinet

5) Tv console and cabinet

6) Toilet cabinet

7) MBR cabinet

8) 2 toilet half shower screen

9) False ceiling

can help to send me your contractor contact & quotation to me at benvins_ng@yahoo.com? Thank you all for your help.

Hi perfecthouse,

Actually price between contractor and ID is definitely not the same! An ID can easily charge you 5 to 10k more as compared to what a contractor might charge you for your renovation...simply because an ID will help you plan your layout, help you design your house, give you advice on colour scheme, manage the arrival of the items you have ordered, come out with 3D drawings...so if you decide to hire a contractor, you have to do all the above on your own (and Ho Bee is a contractor..)

Do PM me your email address so I can send the quote for your reference :)

Hi Can you share your quote with me at my email jonaniki@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi All,

I just got my new flat 4rm standard last week, source around and was happily going to sign the contract this weekend when my friend told me to read up this site today. I was shocked with e reviews on Weiken and FH now lost and sad. can help to send me your contractor contact & quotation to me at benvins_ng@yahoo.com? Thank you all for your help. and below is the quotation that Weiken has quoted to share.

Weiken quoted me $20k for:-

1)living rms tiles,

2)3 bedrms laminated flooring,

3) whole hse window grills

4) Kitchen full height cabinet

5) Tv console and cabinet

6) Toilet cabinet

7) MBR cabinet

8) 2 toilet half shower screen

9) False ceiling

can help to send me your contractor contact & quotation to me at benvins_ng@yahoo.com? Thank you all for your help.

I am unable to send it to your email...

I am unable to send it to your email...

can someone pls pm me patrick's mobile and email? Wanted him to quote

Sent to both! All the best :)

Hi there Worldangel,

May i also have a copy of Patricks's quotation pls? thanks alot!

cheers, jan

janvida@gmail.com

Aha thanks mate :) hopefully will get some up soon! So how abt for you? Engaging Patrick as well?

Hi Starblume, would it be OK if I request for a copy of the quotation that Patrick gave you. Thanks in advance.

You can send it to vaqui74@yahoo.com.sg