Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

don't know lah.. haix.. my toliet stuffs/oven/hood and hob all delivered on last tues 10 nov.. until now also never install.. haix..

sat there for 10 days liao lor.. never move.. all my stuffs are ready one.. just that no one install for me.. sobsobs.. :(

Wah must stress jason liao like that

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
call him lehz.. always ask me don't worry..

he said handover 2 dec.. argh.. only 12 days..

cabinets not done up...

think he should be able to do it lah carpentry actually once they had the measurement hor very fast liao :)

think he should be able to do it lah carpentry actually once they had the measurement hor very fast liao :)

just called him.. he said can wor..

2 dec..

don't care liao lah.. i just proceed with my schedule~~ :bleah:

still got to invite pastor to bless my house lehz..

just called him.. he said can wor..

2 dec..

don't care liao lah.. i just proceed with my schedule~~ :bleah:

still got to invite pastor to bless my house lehz..

wah so steady ah need to bless house de ah ? :o

hehehe.. bless us mah.. who are staying there.. :P

Wah! Power leh.

Coffee O, maybe we should engage all the religion head to bless our house...heeheee. When there is a bridge in S'pore to be build or open, all these heads will stand there and bless bless. heehee :P

Hmm...Chip har...that mean u left carpentry and some lightings and bathroom/kitchen accessories to install? A lot of carpentry?

I agree with kopi O. So long as your tiles and paint is up, the rest are pretty fast. Once they are up, spend some time to look for corners u need to rectify.

Wah! Power leh.

Coffee O, maybe we should engage all the religion head to bless our house...heeheee. When there is a bridge in S'pore to be build or open, all these heads will stand there and bless bless. heehee :P

Hmm...Chip har...that mean u left carpentry and some lightings and bathroom/kitchen accessories to install? A lot of carpentry?

I agree with kopi O. So long as your tiles and paint is up, the rest are pretty fast. Once they are up, spend some time to look for corners u need to rectify.

my MBR toliet got tiles do wrongly lehz.. need to re-do a portion.. then some tiles in the kitchen and living room also need to change.. cos not even.. or got big holes (because plumber and electrician drilled the holes too big.. use plaster to cover = too ugly..

my MBR toliet got tiles do wrongly lehz.. need to re-do a portion.. then some tiles in the kitchen and living room also need to change.. cos not even.. or got big holes (because plumber and electrician drilled the holes too big.. use plaster to cover = too ugly..

icic.. so technically, u left about 9 days excluding Sunday. U got tell Jason u die die need him to hand over on 2 Dec? Since you already arrange for pastor and movers.

The tiles problem u got tell him ya?

Hmm..I think by next Thursday all your installation and carpentry should be up ba... Then, u can go for rectification.. He got tell u when carpentry will be up?

icic.. so technically, u left about 9 days excluding Sunday. U got tell Jason u die die need him to hand over on 2 Dec? Since you already arrange for pastor and movers.

The tiles problem u got tell him ya?

Hmm..I think by next Thursday all your installation and carpentry should be up ba... Then, u can go for rectification.. He got tell u when carpentry will be up?

i told him liao lor.. all the rectifications list i already pointed out to him liao.. as for the carpentry, he said will be up end nov.. -.-''

the tiles problems.. i met up with him at my house and pointed out to him one.. repeated a few times liao.. -.-'' haix..

i told him liao lor.. all the rectifications list i already pointed out to him liao.. as for the carpentry, he said will be up end nov.. -.-''

the tiles problems.. i met up with him at my house and pointed out to him one.. repeated a few times liao.. -.-'' haix..

icic.... The tiles did u paste masking tape in a cross pattern and write down in chinese....."change...got problem"? This would help.

Wah.....30 Nov... very tight.. ^___^!!!

I need to call him next week, I will relay the message for you on your concern and see if it helps haha...(* if u want? or u pefer me to ssssshhh...hehehe*) err....u are PL right? :P

icic.... The tiles did u paste masking tape in a cross pattern and write down in chinese....."change...got problem"? This would help.

Wah.....30 Nov... very tight.. ^___^!!!

I need to call him next week, I will relay the message for you on your concern and see if it helps haha...(* if u want? or u pefer me to ssssshhh...hehehe*) err....u are PL right? :P

i did the masking tape with X liao lor.. haix.. Jason said not enough tilers.. -.-''

help me relay the message to Jason bah... how come u haven't handover ur house??

my carpentry works not a lot.. only kitchen cabinets, vanity top, shoe cabinets..

haha.. u know I'm PL ah.. hahaa..

i did the masking tape with X liao lor.. haix.. Jason said not enough tilers.. -.-''

help me relay the message to Jason bah... how come u haven't handover ur house??

my carpentry works not a lot.. only kitchen cabinets, vanity top, shoe cabinets..

haha.. u know I'm PL ah.. hahaa..

Should know ba... Almost all who came to my house... I can remember their name and rough location of the house. lols.

Okie.. I will relay the message for you when I call him. :D

Jason is busy with a lot of projects and has called me in advance whether he can hand over later. I have a discussion with my wife and we are fine. He told me he is rushing few projects (*I guess including yours*) whom need to HO due to owner's request. I understand quite a lot of owners need the flats in the month of Dec...as they wanted to either shift in or due to ROM or other reasons, so since I still have a place to live...and my wife although grumble a bit....she say ok..since other owners need it more than us....so we say ok lor.

Therefore, I am adding more rectification as my wife see more "hotspots" lols... U know lah...when u are free, the more u look...the more stickers u paste! hahaha.. Also making of the time to do some shopping.. :D

call for u liao cause need to ask him on something for my brother in law.. heehee.

Already use Internet pressure and tell him...lols. I think should be okie... If I call him next week, I remind him again for u. :notti: