Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

Your renovation is on schedule... :good:

Wanted to use that tiles for my balcony also....but give up the idea...cause am making cabinet on the wall....

Now see your tiles again.....make me ........make me......argh!... hahaha

Bro i also din do any walls tiles on my balcony mah feel that it's not necessary leh i prefer smooth smooth painted walls hahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bro i also din do any walls tiles on my balcony mah feel that it's not necessary leh i prefer smooth smooth painted walls hahahaha :P

heee...my wife wanted smooth smooth also just like u... Therefore, the CO win lor... :bleah:

haha.. i also din do any walls tiles for the balcony.. :P

i feel it's ideal for that!!!

i also had such thoughts....somewhere dry so maintenance is not an issue.

Will go and see the real thing. Need to see whether we can 'improvise' the look if we use this. :) Anyway, don't know got budget or not. :(

Edited by Mickey M

heee...my wife wanted smooth smooth also just like u... Therefore, the CO win lor... :bleah:

haha.. i also din do any walls tiles for the balcony.. :P

If you see my floorplan, we got no balcony. ID 'created' one for us. And we thought by tiling it up, it is more garden-like which suit the theme. And we are tiling our floor for this area, thought by as well tile the walls also. But ID thought of another way to create garden-like and cheaper. But I don't think cheaper by alot also.

Edited by Mickey M

argh~~~ today's supposed to be a pleasant day for us.. cos lights should be up today.. BUT!!

The false ceiling in the living was done wrongly!!

Supposed to leave a 8inch gap for curtain + window grilles.. but never!!

After the electrician installed our cove lights and downlights, then I realised how come never leave the gap..

So I called Jason who asked me to call Joseph (But I don't have his hp)

Joseph called my hp but I'm too pissed liao, asked my hubby to speak to him.

He told my hubby.. how come never tell him abt this gap at the beginning.. but Hubby told him that we already told asked Jason..

He's lucky if I were the one who answer the call, he will get it from me..

my reply will be "In the 1st place why u never ask us before u do!"

While Hubby was speaking to him, I was complaining *(^%$@ next to him, then the 2 electricians must be thinking this gal tigeress.. haha..

Hubby said that the carpeter who I spoke to him halfway, changed his tone nicely later.. (I never notice it - cos too pissed off liao)

ARGH!! my mood now is just the same as the rain outside!

STORMY!! &^$#$^&*& :curse::curse::curse:

argh~~~ today's supposed to be a pleasant day for us.. cos lights should be up today.. BUT!!

The false ceiling in the living was done wrongly!!

Supposed to leave a 8inch gap for curtain + window grilles.. but never!!

After the electrician installed our cove lights and downlights, then I realised how come never leave the gap..

So I called Jason who asked me to call Joseph (But I don't have his hp)

Joseph called my hp but I'm too pissed liao, asked my hubby to speak to him.

He told my hubby.. how come never tell him abt this gap at the beginning.. but Hubby told him that we already told asked Jason..

He's lucky if I were the one who answer the call, he will get it from me..

my reply will be "In the 1st place why u never ask us before u do!"

While Hubby was speaking to him, I was complaining *(^%$@ next to him, then the 2 electricians must be thinking this gal tigeress.. haha..

Hubby said that the carpeter who I spoke to him halfway, changed his tone nicely later.. (I never notice it - cos too pissed off liao)

ARGH!! my mood now is just the same as the rain outside!

STORMY!! &^$#$^&*& :curse::curse::curse:

oh no.....anything jason or the false ceiling guy (joseph?) can do about this?

now ya make me stressed, haven't been to my place for 3 days liao.... :unsure:

oh no.....anything jason or the false ceiling guy (joseph?) can do about this?

now ya make me stressed, haven't been to my place for 3 days liao.... :unsure:

redo the false ceiling lor.. then the electrician who already installed the cove lights and downlights, had to remove all again..

waste time.. argh~~ my handover on 2 dec.. i now very scared... i already arranged movers liao.. -.-''

redo the false ceiling lor.. then the electrician who already installed the cove lights and downlights, had to remove all again..

waste time.. argh~~ my handover on 2 dec.. i now very scared... i already arranged movers liao.. -.-''

Should be ok le think they should be very fast de dun worry :)

still got a few tiles need to re-do.. carpetry stuffs not done yet..

Hmmm.....still got about slightly more than a week hor

did you tell jason abt it ?

Hmmm.....still got about slightly more than a week hor

did you tell jason abt it ?

he knows abt it.. -.-'' haiz.. worried lehz..

haven't chemical wash.. haven't polish the parquet..

toliet bowls haven't install..

he knows abt it.. -.-'' haiz.. worried lehz..

haven't chemical wash.. haven't polish the parquet..

toliet bowls haven't install..

huh ? how come toilet bowl so slow havent install ? i thought that will be done once the toilet walls is up ? :unsure: :unsure:

huh ? how come toilet bowl so slow havent install ? i thought that will be done once the toilet walls is up ? :unsure: :unsure:

don't know lah.. haix.. my toliet stuffs/oven/hood and hob all delivered on last tues 10 nov.. until now also never install.. haix..

sat there for 10 days liao lor.. never move.. all my stuffs are ready one.. just that no one install for me.. sobsobs.. :(