Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

Should know ba... Almost all who came to my house... I can remember their name and rough location of the house. lols.

Okie.. I will relay the message for you when I call him. :D

Jason is busy with a lot of projects and has called me in advance whether he can hand over later. I have a discussion with my wife and we are fine. He told me he is rushing few projects (*I guess including yours*) whom need to HO due to owner's request. I understand quite a lot of owners need the flats in the month of Dec...as they wanted to either shift in or due to ROM or other reasons, so since I still have a place to live...and my wife although grumble a bit....she say ok..since other owners need it more than us....so we say ok lor.

Therefore, I am adding more rectification as my wife see more "hotspots" lols... U know lah...when u are free, the more u look...the more stickers u paste! hahaha.. Also making of the time to do some shopping.. :D

very true.. everytime i go up.. i paste more stickers.. then feel so stressed and worried.. cos handover date coming!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
argh~~~ today's supposed to be a pleasant day for us.. cos lights should be up today.. BUT!!

The false ceiling in the living was done wrongly!!

Supposed to leave a 8inch gap for curtain + window grilles.. but never!!

After the electrician installed our cove lights and downlights, then I realised how come never leave the gap..

So I called Jason who asked me to call Joseph (But I don't have his hp)

Joseph called my hp but I'm too pissed liao, asked my hubby to speak to him.

He told my hubby.. how come never tell him abt this gap at the beginning.. but Hubby told him that we already told asked Jason..

He's lucky if I were the one who answer the call, he will get it from me..

my reply will be "In the 1st place why u never ask us before u do!"

While Hubby was speaking to him, I was complaining *(^%$@ next to him, then the 2 electricians must be thinking this gal tigeress.. haha..

Hubby said that the carpeter who I spoke to him halfway, changed his tone nicely later.. (I never notice it - cos too pissed off liao)

ARGH!! my mood now is just the same as the rain outside!

STORMY!! &^$#$^&*& :curse::curse::curse:

Helo boh picture to show us your reno progress?? I been coming back for pictures :P

So when they redo the ceiling for you?

huh ? how come toilet bowl so slow havent install ? i thought that will be done once the toilet walls is up ? :unsure: :unsure:

I think toilet bowl install last last, I also check with my ID about this cuz i scare workers use my mbr toilet :P

ID say usually last last so workers cant use it ... hehe

Helo boh picture to show us your reno progress?? I been coming back for pictures :P

So when they redo the ceiling for you?

I think toilet bowl install last last, I also check with my ID about this cuz i scare workers use my mbr toilet :P

ID say usually last last so workers cant use it ... hehe

oh din know abt that since my previous house din change toilet bowl Wahahahahah :P

dunno leh she din say anything also

hmm...maybe i go take a look after i went sitex :)

ceiling ah.. ceiling redo lor.. ok liao..

but then.. got a few tiles haven't redo yet..

yesterday install the wrought iron gate nia..

supposed to polish parquet on monday, but never.. then postpone to tues.. but also never come.. went up yesterday also never come..

uncle promised that will do today.. i haven't got time to go back house to see.. if never do it today.. then i will want to cry liao..

cos sat.. the carpeter will come and install all my stuffs within a day..

then do touch up on monday and tues.. clean up by wed... handover also wed.. haix..

kopi, what time u want to come over?

ceiling ah.. ceiling redo lor.. ok liao..

but then.. got a few tiles haven't redo yet..

yesterday install the wrought iron gate nia..

supposed to polish parquet on monday, but never.. then postpone to tues.. but also never come.. went up yesterday also never come..

uncle promised that will do today.. i haven't got time to go back house to see.. if never do it today.. then i will want to cry liao..

cos sat.. the carpeter will come and install all my stuffs within a day..

then do touch up on monday and tues.. clean up by wed... handover also wed.. haix..

kopi, what time u want to come over?

no le din go over cos jason din go down mah so i dunno if there's ppl there or not :D

no le din go over cos jason din go down mah so i dunno if there's ppl there or not :D

wed going to handover liao.. very excited.. all problems resolved.. now only left the below items to do..

carpetry work - left half.. (but should be able to finish by monday)

install fittings - also to be completed by monday

kitchen lights ( got to wait until tuesday for the delivery..)

final paint touch up and clean up

sorry ah.. i never take pictures.. :P cos too messy liao.. plus many top-naked men walking ard.. i paiseh.. :D