Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Precious, I found out something also.

haha.. whet ur appetite first :D

what what!!!! you very bad lei and i was so concerned about you..... :~:~:~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks so much people.

I roughly figured out something just now.

All I can say is, be FIRM during your reno cos u will be the one staying there long term.

I just wished I am not soft-hearted at all!

Got to learn from my darling rondy how to be more tough liao :)

Yah! Stand firm! Hehehe, if u r too soft-hearted, get Malcolm to be the firm one. :P He looks like he can b very fierce at times. :D

Angel, u wrong liao ah, he looks fierce but also a softee like me. haha..

Precious, I let u know when i confirm some things w some people la ok?

remember ok....me kan cheong kind also....

Haha! Really? Looks can be deceiving then. :) Then u guys must support each other and b firm. *hugz*

Precious, I let u know when i confirm some things w some people la ok?

yea, let us know how things go... at least I know my wife will be firm and will even have clashes with my ID if needed... but still long away from my reno, waiting to hear more from urs.. :D

think ar..it's not good to have clashes with ID. most imptly is to work things out together.

imagine if ur ID is angry with u and dun do swee swee for u, u'll be the one suffering, not the ID

i also understand that it can be hard to be firm to ID. e.g. may feel pai seh. the way we did it is send sms to my ID. e.g. my ID keep insisting that i can remove the dirt from floor (caused by paint and corrugated paper) cuz it's easy. i replied him saying "wa..u aly say easy liao..u help us gao tim la? u know la..we so busy..later spoil the tiles how? look forward to see my tiles to be sparkling clean"

sometimes really need to know how to tai chi a bit

Edited by rierie

think ar..it's not good to have clashes with ID. most imptly is to work things out together.

imagine if ur ID is angry with u and dun do swee swee for u, u'll be the one suffering, not the ID

i also understand that it can be hard to be firm to ID. e.g. may feel pai seh. the way we did it is send sms to my ID. e.g. my ID keep insisting that i can remove the dirt from floor (caused by paint and corrugated paper) cuz it's easy. i replied him saying "wa..u aly say easy liao..u help us gao tim la? u know la..we so busy..later spoil the tiles how? look forward to see my tiles to be sparkling clean"

sometimes really need to know how to tai chi a bit

haha, clashes because my wife's standard too high and to meet them, ID might have to redo a lot of things lor.. :D

you lady, easy to talk to eric mah :D

haha, clashes because my wife's standard too high and to meet them, ID might have to redo a lot of things lor.. :D

you lady, easy to talk to eric mah :D

nah...we talk to eric together. think it's the way we do it together that made eric to have nothing to say

rierie, thats y i say how i was i can be as TOUGH as u guys!!

can de la...dun worry la....yr toilet aldy got tiger, zebra print liao.....u must release the"beast" in u la...:P

rierie, thats y i say how i was i can be as TOUGH as u guys!!

yeah! thats the spirit!!!

wei wei MM, being a lady doesn't mean it's easier to talk to male IDs hor..

yeah! thats the spirit!!!

wei wei MM, being a lady doesn't mean it's easier to talk to male IDs hor..

hahaha... issit? but I think eric sometimes quite funny, later tonite i post review of id/contractors i met then u go read :P

why do u think yeak loves to speak to guy owners?! :P