Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Mr Yeak doesn't sound very friendly in his reply.

Pictures don't lie.

In the first place, he gets so many clients - all from words of mouth in forum. And here is also where you guys know about his existence.

I'm sure he knows whatever good or bad about him will be reflected in the forum right from the start.

he doesn't pay any of you advertising fee, so who says only good things of him can be mentioned here?

I feel that, by deleting what happened between you guys and yeak, its just covering up for him.

In future, those who visit this forum, and wants to engage yeak, will only get to read the good things, and nothing on the negative side.

hope you will reconsider about closing this thread. you don't own him anything. He has no say at all even if you choose to post all the TRUE Negative stuffs about your reno.

Cheer up.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ahhhhh... Pictures do NOT lie at all.

If your contractor is reading this, customer service comes first. Feedback is very important, not to mention rectifications for problems is a necessity. When others are happy with the workmanship, they will give you more business. The taiwanese for eg; before my taiwan trip, the hotel was booked without any deposit made & they still keep the room for us even though there was a delay in our flight schedule. Now this is business integrity and customer service on their part.

Newnyew has indeed given some positive feedback on some of the works and not all are seriously negative also.

Newnyew & Malcolm, things will be ironed out with time so cheer up.

Edited by BunBun

Haiz... Why did things come to this stage? :( I always thought that Yeak is a nice and easy going guy, and still do actually. He helped my hb with a work carpentry project for free, and recently refused to charge me for adjusting a shelf's height. I would like to say a word of defense about his customer service, and after sales service.

However, I do agree with New & Malcolm that he uses "standard height" as a reason to do lesser rectifications. My hb & I designed our wardrobe according to our preferences. We definitely can't have same-height hanger bars in the wardrobe as my hb is 1.8m and I'm 1.55m. So he designed his to be higher and the length between 2 bars to be longer as compared to mine. We gave our dimensions to Yeak.

In the end, it was "standard height". Some of my hb's shirts hung on the top bar brush against the bar below. And I'll have to tip toe abit to hang clothes. If we wanted standard height, we could have purchased wardrobes from furniture shops instead of doing customized carpentry right? And we won't need to give Yeak the dimensions that we wanted for our wardrobe right?

Anyway, since it was such a small issue, we decided to let it go.

All in all, I would say that ideas/concepts and specifications have to conveyed clearly to one another, in order to avoid disappointments. And it's not just Yeak, it applies to all other contractors/IDs. :)

Hi Malcolm,

Thou I have not posted on your t-blog before but I fully understand how you & your wife feel.

Thou we do not share the same ID/Contractor... my contractor was very hostile to my husband on one time when my hubby call and ask the contractor to pay and replace a tick-tack waste. The waste we had was in good condition after 1st installation.

Contractor can still scold my hubby... say he not happy. MY GOD :furious: But we force the contractor to replace a new one and he did.

Till now I have been holding the VO and its bee near to 2 mths... PS: He always have his own reason to over thrown our reason.

Lastly, RT is a free space to say what you fell about your reno... I did too.