Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
chey! also can. i wan all mirrors. haha..

Pool table with mirrors all over...hmm...first of its kind...ok...do up a 3D design...for your housewarming :P

Should be more or less settled. But Im not worrying abt it yet.

Im more worried about our settlement with Basic Image.

Can u tell me what u understand by this?

To replace conceal copper piping with one hot point for 2 toilets

For my understanding, is was to replace the old conceal copper piping that leading to the hot point of 2 toilets. :)

I think it should be To supply and install new copper piping for hot water point to the 2 toilets...am I right?

OMG....is the piping for the kitchen sink or washing machine? $350 for that piping a bit too expensive unless it really concealed.

But jas, they were existing in the first place already. by right is just installation of the mixer only right?

No leh...hot water point piping doesn't exist for the HDB flat unless it was installed for the new flats (not sure new flats have it not), normally old HDB flats that used water tank or gas heater will need to install another hot water point piping.

its for the kitchen sink.

to me, conceal means inside the wall...

just have to wait and see his replies.

HDB have a requirement for that conceal piping rules, and for ID/contractors, conceal can be behind the kitchen cabinet, so when the cabinet is up, u can't see the piping left the outlet join to the tap, so consider conceal liao.