Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

<<<讨厌小姐的new家@fernvale>>>

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya mine consider quite young. only abt 6years. all pippings were concealed.

even switches all concealed also.

That what I know of punggol flats, wiring and piping are concealed. Used to stay there :D But no hot water piping.

This quote of $1100.00 was :To replace conceal copper piping with one hot point for 2 toilets

I dun really see any copper pipping?

Before & After

3817841773_bf243a6c9c.jpg3817842361_5274a0a353.jpg

From the pic, I don't see they hack the wall for the piping and this could have done it after u took the pic. So quite hard to comment on it cos didn't know whether they had done it or not unless was there, if not it was just replacing of the mixer only.

cannot be ma. haiz dun make my head lagi big. wait n see his reply better.

me go sleep first. u take care! and say hi to ur cute cute girl!

Who say... :P ...now I'm half contractor, half ID...had set up a forum thread to warn others regarding reno. If u need help, just let me know.

U r back! :D

Haiz, sounds like u had lots of headaches over the reno. Like wat I always say. Do/redo those stuff that u cannot dahan. For those that can ignore or won't see often, then let it go. :) Since it's near the end of your reno with Yeak, ask him to rectify any items that you cannot see day-in-day-out. It's not worth being too soft hearted. Wait u sim tia everyday, and we also sim tia everyday for u. :)

Overall, the pics look great. The chairs look fabulous!

Btw, if u cancelled the capentry, where will u be getting them? From another contractor?

Edited by Angel81

hello darling!

yup lots of problems but all can be solved if they r willing to put more heart into the work.

how to redo my gold shelf? they will have to hack n build again.

it was supposed to be the pride of the house now become laughing stock.

somemore the gold mosaics so ex, i dun think he willing to redo.

thats y i also do not wan anymore major rectifications cos too mahuan le.

yalor i sim tia everyday... everyday sit on toilet bowl can see 'sair-gag' shelf.

da bian also no sim liao... :~

u all sim tia for me then donate some reno funds to me la :D

as for the carpentry, i reserved my comments first. u will know in due time :notti:

how u been? planning babies liao not? hehe

Haha, ur first sentence is totally true for everything. Sometimes wonder if these pple will accept such work for their own house anot. If not, why give others such shoddy work leh? :( Next time after putting things in the lower shelf, the sag won't be that noticeable liao bah. :) *pat pat*

I now kou dai kong kong, still haven recover fr reno-bleeding and my kitchen mixer purchase. :P Gota save some $$ to see doc cuz my sim tia (for u).

Hee, babies cannot plan one leh. We plan they don't come. Now don't bother to plan and if they come they come loh. :P

i see u all bake till happy i so long no bake anything liao.

hand so itchy... no chance to try my smeg oven also. haiz..

huh? how come suddenly got a baking post here? hehehehe... Shouldn't u go post this at the baking clubby t-blog? :P

Soon dear.. soon u'll be whipping up ur lovely cheesecakes and other professional looking goodies to tempt us. :P

haiya u talked abt ur kitchen mixer ma.. saw it in the baking blog.

then reminded me of those days :~

Orh... Icic. My bad. :( No worries, u'll be in ur new place baking up a storm b4 u know it. :P *just a figurative speech ok, it's better to bake more cheesecakes than a storm ok?* :P

Hey new, overall ur place still looks good :)

as for the mosaics...if it is really their worksmanship issue and u can't accept, u can try to get them to re-do again. I agree it's ma fan lah...but end of the day u are paying for something u dun like leh.

for pebblewash, i also do...beginning there were a few tiny pebbles fell off, but never like that and there was no noticeable holes athere...yours seems pretty bad. will u be applying sealer to it?