Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Time ? Can I know the time 1st ? She still can't confirm leh ... keep asking me what time ... ha

and also , U still rem i am a vege right

We will start at 3pm...can come anytime after that until 9pm :) So no worries abt timing...

Yea...I remember that...so we will order vegetarian bee hoon and vegetable spring rolls and some vegetable dishes with tofu...can right?

Maybe can let us know what are the things you cannot have...cos I quite blur haha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
We will start at 3pm...can come anytime after that until 9pm :) So no worries abt timing...

Yea...I remember that...so we will order vegetarian bee hoon and vegetable spring rolls and some vegetable dishes with tofu...can right?

Maybe can let us know what are the things you cannot have...cos I quite blur haha...

Wah ... no need so many item lah . Jus bee hoo and spring rolls more then enough . Actually I ok one . As long as no meat I take . :) kk 3pm ... that mean I can go JB in the morn :) ... phahaha ... Need to go there do marketing ... few weeks din go in liao

Wah ... no need so many item lah . Jus bee hoo and spring rolls more then enough . Actually I ok one . As long as no meat I take . :) kk 3pm ... that mean I can go JB in the morn :) ... phahaha ... Need to go there do marketing ... few weeks din go in liao

Hehe okie..I just got back from jb nia...

So u will be coming wif ur wife?

Hehe okie..I just got back from jb nia...

So u will be coming wif ur wife?

Gal , I need to confirm with her tonight :P

Pai seh ar ... fang gong le ... see ya ...

Dun worry will have dishes for the non-vegetarian also :P

Hahahaha anyway will you be inviting alot of ppl ? i very shy de leh too many ppl i will feel paiseh de :P

Hahahaha anyway will you be inviting alot of ppl ? i very shy de leh too many ppl i will feel paiseh de :P

So far those who confirm coming ard 21 ppl...but I think all will be coming at different different timing...

You can arrange to come together wif Simon and Batman ma...then can go visit Simon's place haha..

Kopitiam owner need not be paiseh de :3

Recently i freaking busy sia. haiz many work but no pay T_T

So far those who confirm coming ard 21 ppl...but I think all will be coming at different different timing...

You can arrange to come together wif Simon and Batman ma...then can go visit Simon's place haha..

eh but not sure what time they going wor :unsure: :unsure:

Rin, I tot u hero supporter ? And Wendy already iPhone user ?

Kopi u got my number ? We go together lor. If u shy u can talk to Jaden . Ha

Wendy , Rachel will be going with me . Jaden too.