Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

Power Dekor And Ace Flooring Laminate Wood Flooring

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Both are china floor board, but Power Dekor is a famous brand of China and Ace Flooring is OEM floor board from china factory.

As above, anyones uses the above brands and any comments?

cheers

Both are china floor board, but Power Dekor is a famous brand of China and Ace Flooring is OEM floor board from china factory.

Hi thanks for the reply. What abt quality? Is it good? Any ideas?

this you have to take both sample and judge urself. Look at the coloring/texture/thickness. I will go for the richer colour tone and texture, at least it wouldn't be seen so easily due to fading.

Hi thanks for the reply. What abt quality? Is it good? Any ideas?
Edited by Benjamin

Have you already chosen Ace Flooring? Ever consider Euro brands like Tarkett and Parador?

Thanks for the comment and advise. I guess till date no ones using Ace Flooring Laminates wood flooring.

Have you already chosen Ace Flooring? Ever consider Euro brands like Tarkett and Parador?

I was only offer Ace Flooring and Power Dekor. I m looking at Ace Flooring brand. Any ideas or comments? Whats the diff between Ace Flooring and the brands that u r offering?

These boards are comparative with other boards, esp from china and they passed euro test standards and most importantly Parador comes with a ProAir system.

ProAir® is a Parador innovation and the first system for laminate and engineered wood floors that clearly reduces unhealthy airborne substances indoors such as formaldehyde and unpleasant smells such as tobacco smoke. The effect of ProAir® is based on the organic protein, protectin. Using an innovative process, the active substance is applied to the floor at the factory.

An active principle from mother nature.

Protectin sets off a physiochemical process, which ensures that harmful substances and emissions are absorbed, broken down and neutralised

- an active principle that was derived from nature. This process is permanently effective due to the almost inexhaustive absorption capacity of the ProAir® system. This is confirmed by extensive tests by the ECO environmental institute. With Parador ProAir® you can breathe freely for years to come.

This will helps esp those family with children and elderly.

feel free to contact me if you need their contact details.

I was only offer Ace Flooring and Power Dekor. I m looking at Ace Flooring brand. Any ideas or comments? Whats the diff between Ace Flooring and the brands that u r offering?

hi,

i have been using power dekor laminate flooring, since 4 years (coming to 5)..... so far so good, no regret.... cheers. :yamseng:

I use Tarkett for my house, its really of different class if its produce from german, i agree to benjamin n i v heard of parador too, flooring is the foundation for the whole house, u cant get rid of it like as easy as like a pc of furniture, so making the right choice is important, to me German made board = BMW , Malasia board like Sup**= proton wega, china borad= cherry QQ, all have thier advantage n strength, i choose tarkett coz my hubby n i were caught by the beauty of the borad that its a laminate that dont looks like laminate coz most laminate floor looks plastic n actificial with the high gloss finish on top layer, but the vintage rabge of tarket looks excatly like the real timber floor , but of cost, u dont need the kind of hussle maintaning of a real woood floor but can achieve the look, y not, if yr intrested, can try call tis hp:9xxx xxxx n look for alex. i do feel proud to have this laminate floor laid as i always got praised whenever my frens visited us.

Edited by JuzChris
Contact nos removal