Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bioforce

Furniture Shops esp sofa

Bought rug, eames lounger and a customized sofa from LUSH at their new branch Kim Keat Rd. Prices r affordable and I like their service. Their admin support is also good and most imptly I like their quality. Heard alot of bad experiences when buying furniture. I think i'm fortunate I got from a good one....cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Add on :

01) OM

02) Evov

03) Bernini

04) D&B

05) Vhive

06) Star Group (Zen, mondi lifestyle etc)

07) Novena (white, castilla etc)

08) Luxur

09) Dian

10) Lifestorey/marquis/nobel group

11) melandas

12) xzqt

13) air division

14) Aero

15) brighton

16) Home essential (alexandra road)

17) navinzi

18) courts

19) harvey norman

20) defu furniture

21) Casa

22) cellini/ brunomenzi

23) westpoint design

24) furniture warehouse

25) Mod living

26) Ikea

27) Molecue

28) silver river

29) cream & another shop a few stores away at Purvis St.

30) massimo

31) Hommage Furniture @ Serangoon Central

32) Ceja

33) Furniture Club

34) Lush

I have bad experience with Courts sofa. I have 3+2+1 seaters and all of the 3 sofas are place next to each other without exposing to Sun or heat. All of the sofa are being equally used but in less than 2 years, 3-seater and 1-seater sofa start to have leather peel off from the cushion. On the other hand, the 2-seater sofa is perfectly in good shape.

anyone bought from hommage trading before? how are their items and sales service?

i just ordered a couple of things. arriving in mid dec.

I bought from Univonna at IFC Sungei Kadut.

Great, friendly service.

The sofa was the most comfortable in the whole building (to me anyways/0 - and actually I'm a Lorenzo fan, but my current 6 year old Lorenzo couch is so much better and more comfortable than the curent models and the salesmen didn't seem to care much for m wife and I. One obviously sized me up and gave me the "they can't spend look".

I made sure to give them a big smile after walking out of Univonna with receipt in hand. ;-)

If you like antique furniture the following souce may be useful.

Asian style, Chinese, Japanese, Tibetan, Korean furniture, furnishing, antiques exporter.

--------------------

http://www.orientantique.com

http://www.antiquescn.com

http://www.folkartcn.com

TB-204p5%20112x56x87cm.jpg

Hai...... :rolleyes:

Browse on to the site and u can know about various kinds of furnitures.

U can also buy them wit the best discount coupons available in the site.

Thanks&Regards,

CSNStores.com coupons

A couch is an item of furniture designed to seat more than one person and providing support for the back and arms. Typically, it will have an armrest on either side. In homes couches are normally found in the family room, living room, den or the lounge. They consist of a wooden or metal structure supplemented by padding and are covered in a variety of textiles, leather, or sometimes a combination of both.patio furniture clearance

Edited by John Marsh

Hi, I am very much confused with the brands.. I want a very nice looking having something unique style tables and chair for my office.. I have recently started my business and want every thing perfect.. I need suggestions which will be best for me.. I don't need that much of expensive things.. Any information regarding it will be appreciated.. Thanks in advance!