Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
windcharm

My Balcony With Water Features

Hi All,

I would like to share my little balcony with all of you. Please feel free to comment!.

Water feature

09062009067.jpg

Water feature (taken during the day)

07062009061.jpg

Close up of the water feature

07062009062.jpg

Some little fishes.. in the little pond

07062009064.jpg

Plants

09062009068.jpg

Continue.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the water feature you DIY? how u do it?

where did you buy ur material from?

I bought it at Kovan city area where chains of shops selling water features, plant, scaping stuff. It is quite easy to set up the water feature but note that the feature bricks are really heavy.. I can only carry 4 each time. It needs about 20 pieces of the brick to cover the parameter of the 2 ft cube contain. Each piece of brick cost $8, so it add up to $160 just for the bricks. The center piece cost about about $200 which include the light and pump.

Impressive! I like the rustic feel created.

Nice cool place to relax at the end of each day...

Yes, I like to do that. Thank you for your comment.

I bought it at Kovan city area where chains of shops selling water features, plant, scaping stuff. It is quite easy to set up the water feature but note that the feature bricks are really heavy.. I can only carry 4 each time. It needs about 20 pieces of the brick to cover the parameter of the 2 ft cube contain. Each piece of brick cost $8, so it add up to $160 just for the bricks. The center piece cost about about $200 which include the light and pump.

hi windcharm, am thinking of doing a lill waterfeature in my flat.. issit hard to maintain? how often do u have to clean the feature? so i gather the costs of building one = $160 for bricks + $200 for light & pump.. is that all?

thanks! :)

Hi Windcharm, where excatly in Kovan did you but those landscaping things? Do you have the adress. Planning to diy my balcony into a small garden. Thks in advance!

Marrissa

Hi Windcharm, where excatly in Kovan did you but those landscaping things? Do you have the adress. Planning to diy my balcony into a small garden. Thks in advance!

Marrissa

I believe it is all the florists that are beside Heartland Mall at Hougang Street 21. Car park entrance is from Tampiness Road.