Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cannotisit

3i Corner Unit @ Telok Blangah Crescent

alamak,

ya $1400 is very cheap he was telling me sys 2 non-inverter selling @ $999 only, but i brought from gain city liao so bo bian.

merryman,

nice deal u got there.

rondy,

sian wanted to take pic yesterday but no electricity @ my place,whole hse dark dark a bit scary. will try my luck again tonite.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Cannot,

how yr reno progress?just to say hi as me also die-hard liverpool fan!!yeah!!!

liverpool lor,but not anymore after i realised a few time they kelong during the EPL!

i also liverpool fan leh...

yeah...another one....this year will look good...finally we are in for the fight for top place. :P

ya man you never walk alone :drunk:

nice to know so many pools fans here. i start supporting them just when they started to decline, i remember my first epl game was liverpool vs man u fa cup final, that time ian rush still ard, robbie fowler was just a youngster.

i agreed with rondy some time they play very kelong.

nice to know so many pools fans here. i start supporting them just when they started to decline, i remember my first epl game was liverpool vs man u fa cup final, that time ian rush still ard, robbie fowler was just a youngster.

i agreed with rondy some time they play very kelong.

yeah....good to see u ard...how yr renoliao?got pic to share?:)

just some quick updates,

[11/7/2009]

some feedback on gaincity aircon installer:

2 guys came, 1 guy ard 40plus and another 20+chap, not happy with gain city aircon guys, make a mess of my electricity. they say need to remove trucking my wire in my bedroom to install the aircon piping than ask me get my electric guy to put back trucking. **** piss off. will post some pics tonite when i reach home.

lucky when call my contractor can ask their guy to help put swee swee for me he says no problem, he told me gain city got a lot of this type of cases. he also very pissed with gain city aircon installer.

painting updates:

we decided to paint the whole house white (orchid white to be precise), went to the nippon shop near ABC market to purchase them.

rought estimate of the paint need for my 3rm:

2 x 5L of nippon sealer ($29 each)

4 x 5L of nippon paint (orchid white) ($45)

we also brought a extendable stick for painting the celling for $5, total damage : $243

on 4 july we applied one layer of sealer on our 2 bedrooms which took us ard 1hrs++, last sat went back to finish the job of painting my 2 bedrooms, one of the bedroom was in blue, my wife and me spent a good 5hrs to paint 3 coat of paint over them. was aching all over when i'm finished.

i have one question regarding 'an shen', i'm thinking of inviting guan yin to my place but my altar and furniture will be coming on 22 july but i can only 'an shen' on 26 july, is it ok to 'an shen' after furniture come? or must do it before?

just some quick updates,

[11/7/2009]

2 guys came, 1 guy ard 40plus and another 20+chap, not happy with gain city aircon guys, make a mess of my electricity. they say need to remove trucking my wire in my bedroom to install the aircon piping than ask me get my electric guy to put back trucking. **** piss off. will post some pics tonite when i reach home.

lucky when call my contractor can ask their guy to help put swee swee for me he says no problem, he told me gain city got a lot of this type of cases. he also very pissed with gain city aircon installer.

painting updates:

we decided to paint the whole house white (orchid white to be precise), went to the nippon shop near ABC market to purchase them.

we also brought a extendable stick for painting the celling for $5, total damage : $243

on 4 july we applied one layer of sealer on our 2 bedrooms which took us ard 1hrs++, last sat went back to finish the job of painting my 2 bedrooms, one of the bedroom was in blue, my wife and me spent a good 5hrs to paint 3 coat of paint over them. was aching all over when i'm finished.

i have one question regarding 'an shen', i'm thinking of inviting guan yin to my place but my altar and furniture will be coming on 22 july but i can only 'an shen' on 26 july, is it ok to 'an shen' after furniture come? or must do it before?

well, at least they are cheaper and your id will patch it back swee swee for u lor :D

just some quick updates,

[11/7/2009]

painting updates:

wahhh u painting on ur own? got get people to help u or not? if not do alone very siong de.

Regarding the "an shen" from what I know it is fine to have furniture comes in first, so long as u are not staying in the unit before "an shen". let's hear what others more experience folks have to say.

I am those "half past 6" one when it comes to this kinda knowledge...

wahhh u painting on ur own? got get people to help u or not? if not do alone very siong de.

Regarding the "an shen" from what I know it is fine to have furniture comes in first, so long as u are not staying in the unit before "an shen". let's hear what others more experience folks have to say.

I am those "half past 6" one when it comes to this kinda knowledge...

actually the an shen part it ok be it before or after yr furniture come in ah.just that u need to choose an auspicious date n time for it.

Just that u have to an shen before u move in. In the event where u an shen, but not moving in as yet, it better for u to go n offer praying(burn joss stick) everyday .....

let hear other view ba

erm, can move only 3 days after an shen.

the furnitures can arrange in before ah shen.

for my case, i am getting new mattress, so my mattress cannot enter till 3 days after an shen.

and even mattress can go in, i still cannot sleep, cos still must an chuan.

now then i know, an chuan is not for only married time, but also move new hse. FYI, i am married for 2 yrs liao.