Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

ya, in the end not doing lar, ID suggested that when I asked about the gas pipe mah, but wife not keen lor... haiz...

nvm...save the $$ to ddo smth else nicer?or buy furniture also gd ma...:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nvm...save the $$ to ddo smth else nicer?or buy furniture also gd ma...:P

yea, going to wihardja later since dun want to be hunted down by u two..

wah, sorry pbt that we 'invaded' your thread... *goes back to f4 thread*

Trunking for bedrooms 2 & 3 respectively:

Day18_ATbr3.jpg

Frankly speaking, the gaincity guys had a good life doing the trunking cos we did not deviate much from what our sellers did previously. Not much hacking need to be done and the holes for the trunking were readily available.

However, things are not 100% as expected, the beam across the bedrooms was boxed up and they refused to hack away saying will cause some problems and now the new aircon trunking rest on the box-up. Now abit worried there might be probs few years down the road, sigh !!

Eh... lidat beh gum leh.

Box up was maent to hide pipings but they do it outside of the box up.

Should ask them take down or ask your Id to get man tear down the box up 1st.

Now sitting on top of box up really weird sia.

Only good thing if need maintenence, can open the trunking easily.

I do not pic for floor tiles laid in living, dining & cozy area but managed to snap one for the foyer using the same tiles:

Day18_Foyer.jpg

Really cant wait for 6 Aug to come so that we can move in and enjoy the fireworks on National Day :wub:

Very good progress !

Looking good ! :D

The foyer tiles in between got add something issit ? I saw some space like leaving for something

nice cove lights, my wife refuses to accept the idea of cove lights because it's a 32 years old unit and if ever, upstairs leaks, it will be a problem...

Cove lights are nice and maintenance is siong. However, we really like the ambience created by cove. Luckily we will be staying @ the highest floor so no neighbours above us :P .

Edited by pbtgal

Eh... lidat beh gum leh.

Box up was maent to hide pipings but they do it outside of the box up.

Should ask them take down or ask your Id to get man tear down the box up 1st.

Now sitting on top of box up really weird sia.

Only good thing if need maintenence, can open the trunking easily.

Actually i was puzzled why my ID did not ask her workers to hack the old box up when they were doing the hacking. She helped me to ask the Gaincity guy to hack but she said he refused. I was not around when she asked him, if not, i would have check wif my hb. BTW, i knew about it, the trunking was laid swee swee up there liao.

I am more worried what if the old box up warped. However, we have asked our ID to plaster another layer and hopefully the box up will be able to withstand the new trunking.

Very good progress !

Looking good ! :D

The foyer tiles in between got add something issit ? I saw some space like leaving for something

Sharp & smart. There will be 2 layers of mosiac in btw the tiles. My only precious mosiac. My hb hates that but i insist to make the foyer more outstanding and less boring haha.

So far our reno is rather smooth. Hopefully will stay so till HO. Next Wed, painting job and mth end, carpentry will be up. Cant wait.....

Edited by pbtgal

yea, going to wihardja later since dun want to be hunted down by u two..

wah, sorry pbt that we 'invaded' your thread... *goes back to f4 thread*

No problem at all. So, merryman, can reveal ur id liao? :notti:

No problem at all. So, merryman, can reveal ur id liao? :notti:

paiseh leh, whole week trying to think of resolving an issue and discussing with the id till just now about 1hr back then the id gave me an answer... aiyooo, sometimes chase the id also feel bad if the id really busy... i seem to give so much problems...

Hi pbtgal, just met Lynn just now to go through something and she mentioned to me having problem with gaincity guy. i think she must be referring your house.

pbtgal,

nice progress so far. i love the ambience cove lights create but like that u say maintance siong and most of the time i'll be doing it, so skip cove lights for my reno.

takomi,

hahaha, i experience b4 gaincity guy very diffcult to communicate. :bangwall:

Edited by cannotisit

Hi pbtgal, just met Lynn just now to go through something and she mentioned to me having problem with gaincity guy. i think she must be referring your house.

Hi Takomi

generally i would say the guys are ok lah except when i noticed the beam prob was abit too late. Sigh, juz hope everything will be fine. However, there are other aircon suppliers u can select like the one i mentioned to merryman. All the best to you!!!

paiseh leh, whole week trying to think of resolving an issue and discussing with the id till just now about 1hr back then the id gave me an answer... aiyooo, sometimes chase the id also feel bad if the id really busy... i seem to give so much problems...

oh, then now ur problems resolved?

ya, waiting for the id to update quotation for me and let me sign... haha

Hey merryman

Sunday oso wake up so early ah. Me working leh so die die oso got to wake up. Reveal lah who's ur ID? Same as me haha?