Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

Yr toilet feature wall tiles is super nice. Just curious, can the rubbish cute shift to higher position?

Which toilet? I think my common ones nicer haha! Cannot shift the position of the chute leh.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Which toilet? I think my common ones nicer haha! Cannot shift the position of the chute leh.

The black tiles with floral design, is nice. Any particular reason why cannot shift the chute?

pbtgal, your rubbish chute is really pink or is that pink removable?! Lynn told me that there is it is removable plastic sheet when I told her have color de.. anyway, mine is going to be hidden, so not too fussy over color for chute...

Edited by merryman

because the whole block uses that line of dumping rubbish?!

----------------------------------

pbtgal, your rubbish chute is really pink or is that pink removable?! Lynn told me that there is it is removable plastic sheet when I told her have color de.. anyway, mine is going to be hidden, so not too fussy over color for chute...

can peel off that sheet de...

mine also pink very nice...didn't wana peel off but one kind soul went to help me peel it off!! :~

can peel off that sheet de...

mine also pink very nice...didn't wana peel off but one kind soul went to help me peel it off!! :~

haha, i removed that top part of the post le but think hor, if shift rubbish chute, real difficult cement work but nt impossible :P

aiyo, who so kind?!

haha, i removed that top part of the post le but think hor, if shift rubbish chute, real difficult cement work but nt impossible :P

aiyo, who so kind?!

one of uncle's worker lor...but box up can't see lah...I know he mean no harm lah...but i like that pink mah....

Downlights and clove lights nice la !

If i got $ i oso wana make whole hse as such so no ugly casing. :D

But really too ex until i bth scold @#@!# ahahah !

Lighting pts, installing and have to buy own downlights and tubes fwah very siong.

So gave up down simple ceiling lights sua :P

My chute now is blue color ! But think only is the sheet covering nia.

If take out should be simple steel color lor hehe.

one of uncle's worker lor...but box up can't see lah...I know he mean no harm lah...but i like that pink mah....

I see, I must remember to tell my ID that I want the color layer intact :D thanks thanks

I see, I must remember to tell my ID that I want the color layer intact :D thanks thanks

eh? i thought u mentioned u are not fussy about the colour?

eh? i thought u mentioned u are not fussy about the colour?

I am not fussy but my wife like, cannot meh?! grrrr... rierie too free huh?! u settle ur singtel not?!

I am not fussy but my wife like, cannot meh?! grrrr... rierie too free huh?! u settle ur singtel not?!

what has it got to do with free or not????

singtel - of cuz it's my htb doing it la!!!

what has it got to do with free or not????

singtel - of cuz it's my htb doing it la!!!

free can post more, not free cannot post more lar... :P

tot u both also tackling that singtel issue de... ?! :unsure:

free can post more, not free cannot post more lar... :P

tot u both also tackling that singtel issue de... ?! :unsure:

what kind of theory is that? if i free but see that there's nothing i can input in the t-blogs, of cuz won't post right?

harro harro...who gave u that assumption? from yesterday, he's the one settling the singtel issue

what kind of theory is that? if i free but see that there's nothing i can input in the t-blogs, of cuz won't post right?

harro harro...who gave u that assumption? from yesterday, he's the one settling the singtel issue

i said can, not must lar, what kind of theory is that?! :o

you lor, you always call them and get back to them mah...

aiyo aiyo...am i seeing sparks??? :P

fireworks???

rieire, i think u go robinsons and see if u can catch some good deals...btw, which robinsons u going to?