Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

Hi Merryman

me and hb too excited liao, we confirmed tiles and lightings very early. But no harm for u to take a look for some references. However, to be frank hor, Italu does not carry alot of collections and their price is expensive tho' their service is superb. I regret for not doing enuff research on this. I think you can go Lightings.com.sg @ 515 Balestier Road and i know forkie bot his lights there, cheaper and nice lights there. U can visit their website to take a look 1st.

I did a quick walk down balestier road liao, we skipped some shops though and lightings.com.sg is one of them, anyway, we'll be getting the simple lights, nothing fanciful, should be just between $20-80 each kind... but yet to finalise... tiles also see on our own before but will have to see if there's new stock... i think i should ask her when we should look for these stuff... haha..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
MM - hhahahhahah!!! now we understand why they say Man are Mars and Women are from Venus. hahahahaha!!! aiyo..theoretical questions very hard de la...depends on how we put it across right? :sport-smiley-018: hhahahahhaha..if my htb sees all these posts ar, he'll start to shake his head and say thats why man and woman marry each other - to spice up the life!! muahahahahhahaha!!!

MM - hhahahhahah!!! now we understand why they say Man are Mars and Women are from Venus. hahahahaha!!! aiyo..theoretical questions very hard de la...depends on how we put it across right? :sport-smiley-018: hhahahahhaha..if my htb sees all these posts ar, he'll start to shake his head and say thats why man and woman marry each other - to spice up the life!! muahahahahhahaha!!!

:drunk: no wonder your husband so quiet liao :P

:drunk: no wonder your husband so quiet liao :P

aiyo...bu yao bei ta pian le...did u see him being PR with our neighbours? actually he also a lot of words de..muahahahahaha...

he ar..normally, he will agree to what i decide. but hor..once we have such theoretical issues, we will keep putting forward our arguments until dunno when

I did a quick walk down balestier road liao, we skipped some shops though and lightings.com.sg is one of them, anyway, we'll be getting the simple lights, nothing fanciful, should be just between $20-80 each kind... but yet to finalise... tiles also see on our own before but will have to see if there's new stock... i think i should ask her when we should look for these stuff... haha..

Ya best ask Lynn. I think for tiling wise can go nearer to select when your reno starting, maybe u will see new stocks.

Hi Pbtgal,

Good to know everything are in order for u ....... seems like our lighting concepts are pretty much similar ya ..... PLC downlight for the bathrooms & Kitchen makes alot of difference to the ambience ;)

Edited by mitlancer71

Hi Pbtgal,

Good to know everything are in order for u ....... seen like our lighting concepts are pretty much similar ya ..... PLC downlight for the bathrooms & Kitchen makes alot of difference to the ambience ;)

Hi there

long time never see your nick here. Thanks to you nice pic of your kitchen, we decided to so sometin similar, it does make a difference than the usual ceiling lights (remember my hb who is a silent reader of renotalk commented your place :good:). .

Hi Merryman

no worries on their workmanship. So far we are very satisfied with the workers' speed & attitude. Personally i like the electrician team the best as these 4 大汉are full of smile. But overall no complaint about her teams of workers except the painters are a bit slow lor.

To add, other forumers using Ideal House will sure agree with me on their workmanship, esp Mitlancer.

Hahahaha....... pbtgal, owe me 1 for dragging me in :P

Agree lah ..... overall no complains on their workmanship ...... minor flaws here & there are inevitable and requires some rework ...... but i'm most pleased is that they make good everything w/o any questions asked or give me bulls & craps......

So this is where the after sales service kick in......... ;)

Hahahaha....... pbtgal, owe me 1 for dragging me in :P

Agree lah ..... overall no complains on their workmanship ...... minor flaws here & there are inevitable and requires some rework ...... but i'm most pleased is that they make good everything w/o any questions asked or give me bulls & craps......

So this is where the after sales service kick in......... ;)

Haha, so that i have backup mah ;)

Glad to hear that after sales service is good. So far Lynn has been responsive and maybe we are quite open to ideas (aka chin chye - credit to ourselves haha), no big issues with working with her.

Hi there

long time never see your nick here. Thanks to you nice pic of your kitchen, we decided to so sometin similar, it does make a difference than the usual ceiling lights (remember my hb who is a silent reader of renotalk commented your place :good:). .

Ya ..... i MIA on surface but was reading quietly ....... Hahaha......

Thanks yr hubby for his compliments ..... I'm sure your place will turn out just as well ....... Reno is secondary, most importantly nothing beats a Home Sweet Home that fill with joys :dancingqueen::drunk::thumbs up: ......

Ya ..... i MIA on surface but was reading quietly ....... Hahaha......

Thanks yr hubby for his compliments ..... I'm sure your place will turn out just as well ....... Reno is secondary, most importantly nothing beats a Home Sweet Home that fill with joys :dancingqueen::drunk::thumbs up: ......

Agree, a home is where all hearts belong :yamseng:

Hb went over last nite to take pics of the chemical washed flooring.

Foyer:

Day31_foyer.jpg

Living:

Day31_Kleen.jpg

Day31_living.jpg

Oh, our toilet accessories were delivered last evening.

Dining & Cozy areas:

Day31_Diningcozy.jpg

Kitchen:

Day31_kit.jpg

Master bedroom, bedrooms 2&3:

Day31_mbr.jpg

Day31_br2.jpg

Day31_br3.jpg

Master bathroom:

Day31_mb.jpg

Hb forgot to take pics of common bathroom.

Today ID will arrange for fixing of the accessories. Next week will be carpentry :dancingqueen: .

Woah very sparkling clean !

Nice nice !

Cant wait for your carpentry to be up ! :good: