Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

Haha, spoke to Lynn today and she told me you already moved in :D then came back to see your t-blog updated :D

Things are looking good for you. I wonder how mine will turn out since mine is a small project compared to yours

Haha, din know u create us as "Lynn-kers". Yep, moved in but reno not really complete, there are some rectifications to be done too.

However, not to worry too much, Lynn is rather fast & responsible with the rectification works.

I am sure yours will turn up nice, proof from the Lynn-kers ;) .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It could end up in VO since quotation did not include... Be mindful of that. Check with her, with black and write if possible... I've discussed power points before we sign because we are sure how many ceiling lights we need...

Hope to see your t-blog soon...

Hi Takomi

ya, if possible include everything you want in black & white. IDs being IDs will tend to forget this and that when they have loads of biz. When Lynn was at my house supervising her workers, sometimes her hp will ring, so will be good if you can note down the things you want lor.

Think you should discuss with her the re-wiring and installation of lightings by now since your reno starting soon. Excited?

hi pbtgal

would appreciate if you can share the contacts of your mover...Please PM me..thanks

gorilla

Hi

pm u liao.

Hi Takomi

ya, if possible include everything you want in black & white. IDs being IDs will tend to forget this and that when they have loads of biz. When Lynn was at my house supervising her workers, sometimes her hp will ring, so will be good if you can note down the things you want lor.

Think you should discuss with her the re-wiring and installation of lightings by now since your reno starting soon. Excited?

Ya excited but been busy with work so just hope everythings turn out fine for reno. I asked Lynn whether to meet up for discussion for power point but she arrange to meet up the day before reno start. Normally when will re-wiring start?

Ya excited but been busy with work so just hope everythings turn out fine for reno. I asked Lynn whether to meet up for discussion for power point but she arrange to meet up the day before reno start. Normally when will re-wiring start?

She seems busy lately with her projects?! Or it is her style to leave things to the last minute?! She seems to have more time to meet with potential customers :P

She seems busy lately with her projects?! Or it is her style to leave things to the last minute?! She seems to have more time to meet with potential customers :P

For my case, we only discuss re-wiring after reno started cos' only then we can roughly gauge where are the power points we want to install. She seems busy and i know recently she started to reject projects. Think she hopes mine can complete soon so she can concentrate elsewhere. However, there are still some outstanding stuff leh.

nice place and we have the same basin and dining set :P

Same taste? Cool! I bot my dining set @ Furniture Club, u too?

Edited by pbtgal

For my case, we only discuss re-wiring after reno started cos' only then we can roughly gauge where are the power points we want to install. She seems busy and i know recently she started to reject projects. Think she hopes mine can complete soon so she can concentrate elsewhere. However, there are still some outstanding stuff leh.

haha, I think her name has been appearing quite a lot after I spread the word here and you guys also spreading with your friends?! She's getting busy like Ah Soon and Yeak :D

What are your outstanding stuff?!

haha, I think her name has been appearing quite a lot after I spread the word here and you guys also spreading with your friends?! She's getting busy like Ah Soon and Yeak :D

What are your outstanding stuff?!

Ya, on & off i still rec pm to request for her #s, seems like muz get commission from her leh.

My outstanding are a shoe cabinet, some shelvings @ living & my parents' room, bathroom vanity cabinet, some rectifications & painting touch up.

Ya, on & off i still rec pm to request for her #s, seems like muz get commission from her leh.

My outstanding are a shoe cabinet, some shelvings @ living & my parents' room, bathroom vanity cabinet, some rectifications & painting touch up.

ooo hope she clears yours fast, no wonder she push her holiday to end of the year... i can't wait till 22 sept, seems like ages away.. :D

saw in my letter box the receipt from ideal house but no signature de.. haha..

ooo hope she clears yours fast, no wonder she push her holiday to end of the year... i can't wait till 22 sept, seems like ages away.. :D

I cant wait for yours to start too, 1 more project for us to kaypoh :D .

Same taste? Cool! I bot my dining set @ Furniture Club, u too?

yep. bought from winnie. got my sofa and and coffee table from there too!

yep. bought from winnie. got my sofa and and coffee table from there too!

We got ours from Alex. He is so good in talking tat we even buy our mattress from FC. Luckily the mattress quite comfy.

Didn't know that she is so busy nowadays :jawdrop: 6 more days my reno will start....