Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
johnson11ng

Please Vote Which Em Layout You Think Is The Biggest & The Best Here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like nath.adrie's layout too. Only sad thing is that the MBR is abit too longish for my liking and that the 2nd flr balcony is not at the MBR. hehehe.. :P

Oh, speaking about the biggest, there's some EMs at Bt Batok/Gombak that's 165sq ft! And the living rm ceiling is dbl story high. Those are super cool. Saw the ads in some property webbie, so there's no layout to share.

I like nath.adrie's layout too. Only sad thing is that the MBR is abit too longish for my liking and that the 2nd flr balcony is not at the MBR. hehehe.. :P

Oh, speaking about the biggest, there's some EMs at Bt Batok/Gombak that's 165sq ft! And the living rm ceiling is dbl story high. Those are super cool. Saw the ads in some property webbie, so there's no layout to share.

I agree with you totally Angel81 :thumbs up:

I think this is the EM you are referring to right? :notti:

This one is at Blk 289D Bukit Batok Street 25 with 165 sqm :dribble: Possibly the biggest EM we can find in Singapore.

8cb196199299_1_V550.jpg

0aabe7199343_1_V550.jpg

Property Guru. Link

Edited by johnson11ng

Yes yes!! This is the one that I saw online! One of my friends were searching around and showed me this. Needless to say.. My jaws dropped. :jawdrop: 165sqm... :jawdrop: And the condition of the place looks good from the pics too.

So long liao still not sold. Maybe the owner is asking for very high cov. hehehe

Edited by Angel81

There is EM which is also a Penthouse opps Yewtee MRT, i think those are the super EM that i really like. Not sure abt the area size but it is real big.

Very nice EM!

now i kinda feel our EMs are boring le =p

There is EM which is also a Penthouse opps Yewtee MRT, i think those are the super EM that i really like. Not sure abt the area size but it is real big.

Yeah!

my friend looking for that particular unit..

no one wanna let go =p

Hehe, very cool hor? Think it'll be so spacious and airy. But I wonder how they change lights at the dbl story ceiling. :P

HAhaha.. Yeah.. a point to ponder... =D

it seems to me like its a flat at a 'bend'... Thats why the lay out is like that..

Very nice EM!

now i kinda feel our EMs are boring le =p

Yeah!

my friend looking for that particular unit..

no one wanna let go =p

I rem seeing one of the unit on sales during MAY, it is asking abt 700K if didnt rem wrongly..

HAhaha.. Yeah.. a point to ponder... =D

it seems to me like its a flat at a 'bend'... Thats why the lay out is like that..

Hehe, wonder how's the layout like. Scarly got lots of weird corners. If all square square that will be the best. :D

Just: 700k

o.0

Meiling Street de Price le.. But its 'younger' de ML Street ah.. heheh more worth it...

Hehe, wonder how's the layout like. Scarly got lots of weird corners. If all square square that will be the best. :D

Square square de.. den is like ours de liao .. =p

remember I told you about MrsV? Her EM is like ours, but a unit at the V shaped joining de.. she hack her 2 rooms to be MBR.. very nice..

My area got those funny shaped de EM.. I peep (peep at ppl house again), de balcony is trianglar shaped de :o

Square square de.. den is like ours de liao .. =p

remember I told you about MrsV? Her EM is like ours, but a unit at the V shaped joining de.. she hack her 2 rooms to be MBR.. very nice..

My area got those funny shaped de EM.. I peep (peep at ppl house again), de balcony is trianglar shaped de :o

Wah, if can hack to make it into a big MBR how nice. I would like to have a big one where I can have a little seating area. So cool... hehehehhe

Last time I viewed one where the balcony is a small semi-circle. Then they leveled it to be the same as the living room. :)