Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
freddyprince

My Yishun 4ng

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
since it's done liao bobian...

did u visit their showroom? it is good that u share such info with the folks here, at least they will be more aware...

ya when i sign up at expo thier olso similar to like that just that the door and frame depth not so much. actually i ask them to start doing outside the beam but never expect they pertrude so much and drawer etc so short in depth

mmm no choice ba. what's been done is done.. and they probably won't change for you also so no point fretting about it.. Everything's ready??

mmm no choice ba. what's been done is done.. and they probably won't change for you also so no point fretting about it.. Everything's ready??

ready as in move in? nah not yet, painting not done doors all haven change, tiler haven come to tile the box, granite top not measure yet.rubbish not clear yet

ready as in move in? nah not yet, painting not done doors all haven change, tiler haven come to tile the box, granite top not measure yet.rubbish not clear yet

huh... nvm nvm.. soon soon. sounds like it's not too far. JIA YOU!

*sidetrack*

join FB group for RT? http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104319597634

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

guys wan to ask hor, if i wan to do lightinh under my top kitchen cabinet, as in the T5 light tube will shine onto my kitchen work top. does the carpenter need to leave a gap under the top cabinet to hid the light tube?but dun have leh dispite telling the carpenter i will be doing lightings under the top cabinet.

guys wan to ask hor, if i wan to do lightinh under my top kitchen cabinet, as in the T5 light tube will shine onto my kitchen work top. does the carpenter need to leave a gap under the top cabinet to hid the light tube?but dun have leh dispite telling the carpenter i will be doing lightings under the top cabinet.

u got ask electrician to pull the cable or not first??

can be done both ways i guess. either recess in on fixed below the cabinet, depending on ur preference

they can attach the light right on the bottom of the top-hung cabinets. then later attach a strip of laminated carpentry in front of the t5 to shield it from shining into people's eyes. that's what happened for mine. but you need to tell the electrician to pull the wires for it in the lego stage of the carpentry cz they need to run the wire inside the cabinets (sort of)

they can attach the light right on the bottom of the top-hung cabinets. then later attach a strip of laminated carpentry in front of the t5 to shield it from shining into people's eyes. that's what happened for mine. but you need to tell the electrician to pull the wires for it in the lego stage of the carpentry cz they need to run the wire inside the cabinets (sort of)

hi Storm n ivy,

thanks for passing me all the latminate catalogs... :bow::bow::bow:

now got 7 catalog for me to choose from till PD n i :bangwall:

but must reall say BIG THANK U .....:)

hi Storm n ivy,

thanks for passing me all the latminate catalogs... :bow::bow::bow:

now got 7 catalog for me to choose from till PD n i :bangwall:

but must reall say BIG THANK U .....:)

that's why in the end i only chose from the EDL catalogue. oh yah, ask the carpenter for their take on the laminate brands also hor. My ah di got "chou2" with the boss of one of the company so cannot use their laminates (lucky not EDL =p ). Also they'll know which company's laminates better quality, easy to apply etc.

PS: very smart ah u, got mention ivy jie. can escape from 8| lol! :P

Edited by stormcontrol

that's why in the end i only chose from the EDL catalogue. oh yah, ask the carpenter for their take on the laminate brands also hor. My ah di got "chou2" with the boss of one of the company so cannot use their laminates (lucky not EDL =p ). Also they'll know which company's laminates better quality, easy to apply etc.

hehehehe...i think some of them are quite common selection.....so it just left with a few pages of diff design n etc.

so u using solid top or granite?:)

hehehehe...i think some of them are quite common selection.....so it just left with a few pages of diff design n etc.

so u using solid top or granite?:)

solid top lor. done le. thinking i shud have chosen granite since in the end i chose a granite looking solid surface >_<