Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah.... i think maybe next time we cn stand in our balcony and wave to one another? *LOL* i look to the left u look to the right... ur blk is gd leh... more wind no blockage... mine next to urs... opp my plc are blks... heh didnt realise til FH saw... nvm la.. stil quite windy.. Heh...

ur pic very clear :sport-smiley-004: those blue windowed flats look nice too... next time send kids to canberra liao... hurhurhur

hahaa!

maybe maybe, we could try.

Basically i like this block because of the somehow unblocked view. During my time, there was higher level to chose from but i hesistated, so in the end, only managed to get the 7th floor de.

Hi all, me newbie :jawdrop:

i was from the apr bi mthly selection batch. my nest at 46+ , the blue fan shaped blks, high flr premium.

me n hubby like the D&B concept and serene surrounding, nearby schools, etc. :~

for our selection, it was vy fast. go view showflat, apply online, abt -1 week know result (q num, hdb appt date), then go on the apptd date and sign papers. we were told that expect to wait 4 to 6mths for taking of keys.

but abt 2+mths from date of appt day, hdb letter come and we go down to sign more papers and collect of keys on the spot.

we were so excited that we go immediately to inspect the hse :dancingqueen::~

now looking for ID for reno and tats y ended up here :(

i think most of the flats at sembawang are sold out now after hdb re-gargle the sale :~

so now got more neighbours :jawdrop:

chanced upon this when i was reading the Draft Master Plan 2003 For North Region.

It mentioned a Sport Complex to be completed in 2008 (which is 1yr away from now) :sport-smiley-004: . But wonder would it still be carrying out? :sport-smiley-004: Don't see any construction going on for it:

New Sembawang Sports Complex

This new sports complex will provide another recreational avenue for Sembawang residents when completed in 2008.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/pr03-12.html

Edited by alberttcs

hope it come fast, den the ppl here got a gd place to do sports and b more healthy :notti::dunno:

and kids got a place to go for swimming, games, mingle and make new frends etc. :dunno::D

but i wonder isit going to be a purely stadium only? Or a stadium cum swimming pool? :dunno:

URA just denote it as a sports complex, but no description what does it consists of. Hopefully it's with swimming pool :dancingqueen:

went down to my unit to take a look. Condition were just as what i've seen more than a week ago. Basically the rectification works have not progressed after my tiles were laid. Sigh.

Wonder what's taking them so long....

Hello hello welcome Sporty and Leen!

that day i went sun plaza, saw the area in front they gonna build a multi-purpose court wor! wonder where the sport complex will be.