Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

oic. but why candyprincess and albert different procedure from us leh? still confused... :(

ya, i agree. some units the condition like super jialat. duno why oso :) some of those repurchased units that were renovated, i think the guz from showflat told us that during that time, many booked or purchased the flats but juz nice happen to crash with economic downturn (something like that) and many owners couldn't cont'd to afford to pay for their units so some either give up and sell back to HDB or some do downgrade exchange with HDB. heard that they must hv real geniune reasons, eg. lost of jobs, etc. and went thru tedious process b4 HDB agree to that. heard some even go to MPs for help. really sympathise with them lor 8|:P

den, angelwrath, u started yr reno oredy?

hmm ours is also the same procedure juz that HDB is being nice to us and helpin us to retile the whole plc n change all defected items b4 we get the keys... becos maybe they :wacko: us? :bleah: we of cos still have to check for defects too... my unit is not RP i dont think albert's is also... most of them are all "new" units.. unlived in for the past 6 yrs... i dunno hw to explain to you maybe you shld ask HDB why they wanna retile for us... :thumbs up: i believe most of us are same... like i said maybe HDB knws that those flats might have longer list of defects since they have been unlived for over 6 yrs so they r tryin to shorten it by changing defects 1st.. i wldnt knw... im jus saying...

anyway whatever it is, we all shld be getting keys soon... for me jus happened to be earlier becos i did ask my officer for it earlier... and she seems to be super nice... heh... for albert i believe he will get his end of sept... it all depends la.. anyway end of the day we wil get our keys la.. depends when only... :ph34r:

Edited by candyprincess

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow :( den that's gd news :)

hmmm.... HDB got many different pattern of doing things :bleah:

for me, we r taking it slow and steady (not too slow la, must meet deadline... :ph34r: ) coz we still not that kan cheong yet :thumbs up:

heard from Kelly(Angelwrath), that her sub con, burst her water pipe so most prob handover is delay.

But hey...kelly, remember to invite us to your house warming! LOL

heard from Kelly(Angelwrath), that her sub con, burst her water pipe so most prob handover is delay.

But hey...kelly, remember to invite us to your house warming! LOL

Ya burst it twice, refer to my signature below for photos. Sure! All come warm my house, LoL

oic. but why candyprincess and albert different procedure from us leh? still confused... :sport-smiley-018:

ya, i agree. some units the condition like super jialat. duno why oso :D some of those repurchased units that were renovated, i think the guz from showflat told us that during that time, many booked or purchased the flats but juz nice happen to crash with economic downturn (something like that) and many owners couldn't cont'd to afford to pay for their units so some either give up and sell back to HDB or some do downgrade exchange with HDB. heard that they must hv real geniune reasons, eg. lost of jobs, etc. and went thru tedious process b4 HDB agree to that. heard some even go to MPs for help. really sympathise with them lor :P:P

den, angelwrath, u started yr reno oredy?

hehe yeah like mystic and albert said, finishing already. hehe

some of the officers tell me it's because some divorced, then some unable to produce ROM cert. actually if economical downturn is very jia lat one lor, if happen to us how?! ai ya, touch wood.

Ya burst it twice, refer to my signature below for photos. Sure! All come warm my house, LoL

hehe yeah like mystic and albert said, finishing already. hehe

some of the officers tell me it's because some divorced, then some unable to produce ROM cert. actually if economical downturn is very jia lat one lor, if happen to us how?! ai ya, touch wood.

hai yo, choi choi choi la... now gd economy leh :( u will hv gd job, everyone hv gd health, money many many cum every day ;)

btw, has anybody use standing cooker b4? those that have hobs on top and oven below type? care to share your experience, the brands, the functions, the service, the cooked food outcome, the prices?

there are many brands in the mkt, eg. Ariston, indesit, smeg, la germania, brandt, electrolux, etc.

any advice or experience care to share? it seems like hard to find any reply :( any help anyone?and also any distributor?

so far, i went to a few places to recce and i find that those selling at city gas has the most reasonable price by far. any advice? coz i really like that standing cooker...

Edited by leen

eh havent move hse yet hard to tel u. but im deciding btwn getting built in oven or those normal ovens u cn buy at dept stores... hmmm but i did tell my id that i dun wana put the oven below the cooker becos i dun wana always bend dwn.. heh.. have asked him to build tall unit to put the ovens... ;) brand wise i duno but if i get those built in ones, wld most probably get Ariston ... indesit heard nt very gd leh... the rest seem like okie brands like la germania, brandt, electrolux seem nt bad too.. heh wld be best to go to mayer shops to check em out? talk to the sales person.. they cn be very helpful at times.. gd luck

this ridz (ridhwan82) had vy gd pointers on oven. hope it helps.

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...409/340415.html

but i still hope there are more pointers contributed by ppl who had used these things b4, especially for standing cookers. izt local ppl here dun use standing cooker and rather choose to hv separate cooker and oven? ;)

Hi everyone,

New to the forum here. Just book an unit at 359 with the hdb. Because i book so late so never have a chance to look at the unit or the show flat. Really was cracking my brain on how to utilise the "curvey part" of the masterbed room?

Any kind soul can give me some ideas on how to utilise/ deco that part of the bed room?

Regards !!

Hi everyone,

New to the forum here. Just book an unit at 359 with the hdb. Because i book so late so never have a chance to look at the unit or the show flat. Really was cracking my brain on how to utilise the "curvey part" of the masterbed room?

Any kind soul can give me some ideas on how to utilise/ deco that part of the bed room?

Regards :(

hi, big welcome to u :dancingqueen: u got any pic of it? maybe some ppl here can suggest some thing for you :jawdrop:

Hi everyone,

Regards :(

My ID suggested to put wardrobe on that curved area. But I realized it's better to keep it. I will just put a dresser over there.

Hi neighbors, I am in a dillema right now. I have chosen Baroque as my ID and given them deposit already. However, its been almost a month and my ID have not given me the detailed quotation and drawing. Even after few emails and phone calls, all I got is promise. I do not want to confront my ID because I do want to build bad relationship this early. Do you think I can still get my deposit and is it wise to find another ID right now?