Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

errmm... call HDB to check, give them your hse address and they will be able to advise coz some old hse may hv some restrictions, i dunno :sport-smiley-003:

really quiet man! back from holidays liao and only 3 more thread added. hahaha ...

bert, got news liao?

Edited by kayser

really quiet man! back from holidays liao and only 3 more thread added. hahaha ...

bert, got news liao?

no news leh. I emailed my hdb officer on monday but yet to got her reply. I'll be calling her up tml. time to stress her liao :yamseng:

wa hw was ur holidat phuket ah? hws ur plc coming along? any progress???

phuket was fun. went to phi phi to snorkle and go for traditional thai massage.... shiok! but weather is sunny and hot and no rain despite it is monsoon season now. hahaha ....

today reno officially start. but hdb still have not finished my rectification yet. But i just go ahead with it. Some minor touch up only after installing the new balcony sliding door, so no problem.

:sport-smiley-004: Hello future neighboursssss,

i book my sembawang blk 358B in mid may leh till now also no news.... wait until my neck long long from excited till sian....still no sound from HDB...any one here same like me? same block?

no news leh. I emailed my hdb officer on monday but yet to got her reply. I'll be calling her up tml. time to stress her liao :P

Albert, I called HDB headquarter last week and told them I need the keys asap due I have already sold my present house....Ms Ong said she will note it and put it in computer. I then called HDB Sembawang and left a message for the officer in charge to call me. Received a call from Mr Ang and he said he will try his best to expedite the process as the contractor will only pass the whole house back to hdb in one and a half month time. He said he will go and take a look on the process and will call me back. Maybe you would like to call him direct.

Hi Sis,

Thanks for the headup!

I've gotten a reply from my hdb officer

Dear Albert,

The Branch Office has feedbacked that the main door needs to be replaced and the order has not come in yet. They estimate the works can only to be completed by 19 Oct 2007.

I've same situation as you bigsister67, I've just sold my existing unit too (i purposely delayed my selling till near end sep becaus that's what advised by HDB for my keys collection). Right now, they holding back handing me the keys because of a 'door'? :)

I told them i need a roof for my 1year old son and a 70yr old father-in-law! :unsure: The HDB officer will check to see if she can hand me the keys first, while the door can come and be fixed later (That was actually proposed by me, so she's checking if it can be arranged)

She'll get back to me today, let's hope for good news

Albert, I called HDB headquarter last week and told them I need the keys asap due I have already sold my present house....Ms Ong said she will note it and put it in computer. I then called HDB Sembawang and left a message for the officer in charge to call me. Received a call from Mr Ang and he said he will try his best to expedite the process as the contractor will only pass the whole house back to hdb in one and a half month time. He said he will go and take a look on the process and will call me back. Maybe you would like to call him direct.

:dancingqueen: Hello future neighboursssss,

i book my sembawang blk 358B in mid may leh till now also no news.... wait until my neck long long from excited till sian....still no sound from HDB...any one here same like me? same block?

Hi Carebear Land,

Can I chk wif u have u clear ur loan assessment? Which part of the process r u in now? I just recieve my HLE from HDB after abt one month of processing. Now still waiting for them to call me up to go and pay my 10% down payment. So have u cleared that part since May? Just like to have a feel of how long i have to wait? :)

Hi Sis,

Thanks for the headup!

I've gotten a reply from my hdb officer

Dear Albert,

The Branch Office has feedbacked that the main door needs to be replaced and the order has not come in yet. They estimate the works can only to be completed by 19 Oct 2007.

I've same situation as you bigsister67, I've just sold my existing unit too (i purposely delayed my selling till near end sep becaus that's what advised by HDB for my keys collection). Right now, they holding back handing me the keys because of a 'door'? :)

I told them i need a roof for my 1year old son and a 70yr old father-in-law! ;) The HDB officer will check to see if she can hand me the keys first, while the door can come and be fixed later (That was actually proposed by me, so she's checking if it can be arranged)

She'll get back to me today, let's hope for good news

hmmm so slow... jialat.. hopefully my door nth wrong... heh

Hi Carebear Land,

Can I chk wif u have u clear ur loan assessment? Which part of the process r u in now? I just recieve my HLE from HDB after abt one month of processing. Now still waiting for them to call me up to go and pay my 10% down payment. So have u cleared that part since May? Just like to have a feel of how long i have to wait? :notti:

Hi Leonidas,

I have got my HLE in may, now waiting to sign sales agreement and collect key at the same time. I have only paid the 2K booking fee. hubby called town council, they say next week will hand the unit over to HDB but dont know HDB will take how long to process the agreement.... worried, my wedding in dec need the house urgently to do simple reno

:deal::dunno:

Edited by Carebear Land

:dunno: Anyone booked their flats in May collected keys already ???

my neighbour who booked a unit above me, have already started their renovation since last mth. They booked their unit in May