Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Hihi, u didnt take the hdb flooring option? it depend on what kind of flooring u choose.

erm nope. i got this unit thru the biyearly sale apparently.. so ya.. no tiles :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
erm nope. i got this unit thru the biyearly sale apparently.. so ya.. no tiles :(

huh......... den have to spend $ to do the floor. sad!

that day i passby balestier, the shopping centre ( shaw something) saw got promo.

is on 3rd floor cant remember the place name. HEE!

huh......... den have to spend $ to do the floor. sad!

that day i passby balestier, the shopping centre ( shaw something) saw got promo.

is on 3rd floor cant remember the place name. HEE!

heheh...its ok! no worries... so wen will you be moving in?? oo i love the park that is in front of our house...a real nice place to jog around after work i would say ;)

ya perhaps we can all drink kopi together one day (once we've all move in of course) heheheh! :P

heheh...its ok! no worries... so wen will you be moving in?? oo i love the park that is in front of our house...a real nice place to jog around after work i would say ;)

ya perhaps we can all drink kopi together one day (once we've all move in of course) heheheh! :P

ya loh i like the park too, not sure when take key. so more need to do small reno put everything in den can stay.

CHeer!

hello fellow 38wang neighbours!

Will be having an open house for old and new Sembawang RT members and friends from this forum on the 10 July at 7pm~

wives club members like, arwena, candy, selena MUST come, buahhahahaaha.

mahjong for the ladies, gentlemen pls help with the tea =p

hope to meet up with u guys after chatting here for so long =)

Hi Sembawang Homers

Will be moving in there in Mid November. will be staying at sembawang close facing the school. hope to get new friends to share ideas on the renovation and everything else about the neighbourhood.

Hi all neighbours who patronised Blk 468B minimart,

TEO CHUAN KEE minimart at Blk 468B Admiralty Drive is moving out. Think last day is around 25 or 26.

The town council has rent out the place to Shop & Save.

This is the latest news from them.... no more cheap minimart's purchases liao... :(

Hi all neighbours who patronised Blk 468B minimart,

TEO CHUAN KEE minimart at Blk 468B Admiralty Drive is moving out. Think last day is around 25 or 26.

The town council has rent out the place to Shop & Save.

This is the latest news from them.... no more cheap minimart's purchases liao... :(

I feel sad about this news. I shop for a lot of items in this shop because of their good price and wide range of products. Any news when the new store will open up?

I feel sad about this news. I shop for a lot of items in this shop because of their good price and wide range of products. Any news when the new store will open up?

dunno when oso... but at least the area is now cleaner. before that, many people buy things, open up and anyhow throw wrappers / papers / unwanted receipt slips / etc. all around the blk.

and the shop also sell instant noodles to students and other people (mostly china people coz i heard the way they speak) and provide them with hot water to cook these noodles and they start eating it and littering it everywhere. :curse:8|

and the poor cleaning uncle has to do alot of cleaning up every morning.

now its much cleaner.

hope when the new shop open, people don't anyhow litter and use the rubbish bins provided and act more civilised.

it won't change la.

if the prices at the new shop = about the same as the old shop, then

the customers = more or less will remain the same

after all, how much farther (a distance) r we willing to go buy at our daily necessities?

and how much is the difference.

haix. :(

oh, of coz there's a difference if you talk about supermkt and teo chuan kee coz teo chuan kee quite cheap in most of their daily necessities items. if you need to regularly top up these items, you will know the difference.