Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

How dare they said that their flats are heavily subsidized! They set the market price when pple buy and control the valuation when pple sell. What subsidy are they talking about!

haha... i saw this pc of paper stuck at the lift lobby, apparently the houses in this area can sell for above $400K!

oooo... anyway... the new Sembawang Shopping Centre... is gonna have a DAISO! yippppeeeeee... i love the $2 things that they sell... hahaha... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:~ everybody in sembawang.......

did any of you know that there is a young child that fell down from Blk 468A near the carpark entrance from the side opp the provision shop of Blk 468B?

my hb was driving up the ramp back from work when he saw a young child dead at Blk 468A downstair in a big pool of blood.

at 1st he thought its civil defence's mock training for the residents with a doll. but when he walk back to our blk after parking, he saw that its a real child and she/he is dead already.

there were some bystanders and vy soon ambulance, fire engines, police cars arrive. the dead child seems to have fallen from the blk. after a while the child was covered up and after a while a tent was erected to cover up the gruesome scene.

other than bystanders, there are no other ppl coming forward to the child.

really pity the child and the parents and family. last day of year 2009 happen such a thing. :~:~:~:~:~:~

tonite how to have gd sleep :~:~:~

this is the newspaper cutting on the poor little boy... :~

3200299465_ef189df7e8_o.jpg

best regards to the boy's family, hope they will recover from their loss and be strong...

Hi all,

Any one got the floor plan of the corner 5 room in Blue River View from one of these block:

467, 467A, 467B, 469, 469A or 469B

It's the last unit away from the circular bend area of the block.

Pls send a copy to kohweekuan@yahoo.com.sg if possible as i'm looking for some planning?

Thanks a million in advance!

Best regards

Wayne

yikes.

a month ago, i emailed to TC about seeing one teenage boy, peeing at the stairs' corner, located directly opp my front door.

TC said no witness so cannot get the boy. (Am I not a human or what? )

anyway, they pasted those "No urine" sign on the wall.

then last week, faintly smell urine again.

yikes.

how to catch ppl like that?

yikes.

a month ago, i emailed to TC about seeing one teenage boy, peeing at the stairs' corner, located directly opp my front door.

TC said no witness so cannot get the boy. (Am I not a human or what? )

anyway, they pasted those "No urine" sign on the wall.

then last week, faintly smell urine again.

yikes.

how to catch ppl like that?

Mmmm i think it is quite difficult. Do the boy always urine at specified time frequently?

sometimes its doggy urine. i ever saw 1 ah pek with a fat dog who pee everywhere n the ah pek never pick up his dog **** :angry::fire::curse:8|:furious::help:

hv any of u notice that the carpark r not cleaned and there r bottles of soft drinks, liquor n food packets left at the carpark stairs? its getting quite dirty n rench of liquor smell :fire::curse::curse::curse:

Mmmm i think it is quite difficult. Do the boy always urine at specified time frequently?

No.

I caught him once.

But it's almost always stained with urine in the past.

Then TC pasted the "No pee" sign there. Photocopied one some more.

And one is already falling out.

Few years back, worse - someone poo there. Got those curry smell somemore.

So neighbours say must be some crazy men or children who did that.

The last straw was someone poo on my door mat on CNY eve 2 years back.

fainted.

sometimes its doggy urine. i ever saw 1 ah pek with a fat dog who pee everywhere n the ah pek never pick up his dog **** :angry::fire::curse:8|:furious::help:

hv any of u notice that the carpark r not cleaned and there r bottles of soft drinks, liquor n food packets left at the carpark stairs? its getting quite dirty n rench of liquor smell :fire::curse::curse::curse:

nv noticed the ah pek.

but i did noticed that, there're lots of glass bits on the floor somewhere near the amphitheratre blocks. And they could stay there for like 2 weeks w/o being cleaned up.

There're kids running nearby. If they fall and cut their knees with the glass bits, then how?

It's getting more and more dirty - yes.

The food, liquor should be left by those foerign workers. Sometimes, one or 2 glass bottles are thrown down it seems.

Like at my block, after the clearner clean in the morning, next morning the glass bits appear again. Maybe the ppl living htere dislike anyone walking pass/under their windows bah.. but how can so selfish.

Strangely, i often see many clearners gather in groups dunno discussing about what. :unsure:

nv noticed the ah pek.

but i did noticed that, there're lots of glass bits on the floor somewhere near the amphitheratre blocks. And they could stay there for like 2 weeks w/o being cleaned up.

There're kids running nearby. If they fall and cut their knees with the glass bits, then how?

It's getting more and more dirty - yes.

The food, liquor should be left by those foerign workers. Sometimes, one or 2 glass bottles are thrown down it seems.

Like at my block, after the clearner clean in the morning, next morning the glass bits appear again. Maybe the ppl living htere dislike anyone walking pass/under their windows bah.. but how can so selfish.

Strangely, i often see many clearners gather in groups dunno discussing about what. :unsure:

Eeee is discussing. Ya i notice our area is getting more n more dirty. I think is better to report to TC to ask them to double up on the cleanliness of the area.

i duno if its foreign workers but got 1 time there's a used condom n many used tissues... :bangwall:

ya, feel like complaining coz i think not oni the carpark area, many common used areas r not cleaned. think the cleaners are oni allocated to clean the individual blks oni bah...

nope nope.

those individual blocks ones, got those chinese uncles/aunties who do the cleaning.

i think it's one person in charge of a few blocks.

that's why the void decks still not That bad.

Those outside of void deck area, are done by those foerign cleaners.

They eat curry in the storeroom. Or maybe cook bah. dunno.

sit on benches chit-chat.

ok lah. i don't mind them having rest time and all that. But then, places MUST be kept clean loh. ESP those glass bits MUST be swept away.

And sometimes, those leaves accumulated and rot already, still stayed there.

I think, would be a good idea if individual complains sent to TC.

If just one person send, not likely they'll do anything much.