Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Babyblue

Our Princess Cottage

If it's not for our dear daughter, we won't have plan moving to Singapore. So this is especially for her, our Princess Cottage.

Getting our keys before the National Day but not the Cottage until 2.5 months later. Meaning nothing can be done until end of Oct 09. Patiently waiting since....

No plan of renovating except the kitchen area but still considering. White is the theme of our Cottage as it's "too colourful" in our current.

Sharing our floor plan below as well as some pictures taken where the current owner is still in-house.

layoutplan.jpg

The Living Room, love the flooring but not the ceiling... the colour & theme that is! Painting it white should do the trick.

Living.jpg

The Master Bedroom

MasterBedroom.jpg

The 101 Reason-To-Hate Kitchen but one thing I like about is, "THE RUBBISH CLUTE IS NOT IN THE FLAT!" :good:

Kitchen.jpg

The Bathroom

Bathroom.jpg

Edited by Babyblue

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If it's not for our dear daughter, we won't have plan moving to Singapore. So this is especially for her, our Princess Cottage.

Getting our keys before the National Day but not the Cottage until 2.5 months later. Meaning nothing can be done until end of Oct 09. Patiently waiting since....

No plan of renovating except the kitchen area but still considering. White is the theme of our Cottage as it's "too colourful" in our current.

Sharing our floor plan below as well as some pictures taken where the current owner is still in-house.

welcome to Singapore and t-blogs...

sembawang is a good place :D

Edited by merryman

thanks everyone!

Ivy,

Probably because they are Indian Muslim. Part of the ceiling is a huge "WOW" if you do see it. Very Deepavali cum Christmas.

Merryman,

SINGAPORE is a good place. Sembawang is alright just that it's a little too far from our workplace at Central.

Familyof4,

Yea.. consider spacious except the kitchen! SO.... it will be hacking, hacking & more hacking for kitchen, service balcony plus the bathroom 1. Including the walls too as i wanted a spacious kitchen. As per plan below but still, it's just a plan. At the end of the day if hacking down the walls are not allowed no choice but to reconsider.

DOC090714.jpg

Edited by Babyblue

welcome....was going to ask if they could be indians or malays...think more towards indians...got an indian friend,very similar design and colour scheme...

so what are you going to do?major or minor reno?

you gonna hack away one toilet...can anot? the kitchen is small but that's the only place you can hack off to make it bigger...

hacking toilet i am not sure if it'll be approved too...

if lotsa hacking, better apply permit soon...else there might be unneccessary delays like mine.

I hope to see the 3Ds of yours...

not yet engage an ID, Blue_Diamond. Wanted to get straight what we wanted in mind 1st. Doesn't want them to give us too much suggestions & at the end not happy of the final product (juz like what happen to our current home).

Preciousjam, Familyof4,

yea.... not really sure if the toilet is hackable. will sure submit for approval. BTW, how does it work? Get ID, confirmed work, ID to get approval fm HDB, reno start?

Familyof4,

I thot any reno works done MUST get approval? No?

not yet engage an ID, Blue_Diamond. Wanted to get straight what we wanted in mind 1st. Doesn't want them to give us too much suggestions & at the end not happy of the final product (juz like what happen to our current home).

Preciousjam, Familyof4,

yea.... not really sure if the toilet is hackable. will sure submit for approval. BTW, how does it work? Get ID, confirmed work, ID to get approval fm HDB, reno start?

Familyof4,

I thot any reno works done MUST get approval? No?

ok...take yr time to think thorugh what u really want(that v impt)....it triring yet fruitful process..:P

most hacking will need approval,some the PE need to certify that can hack....anyway when you have an ID or contractor, they'll do the necessary application for you....