Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Can anyone PM Kelvin's HP and email? Many thanks!

Done! Check PM please.

hi, can anyone pm me Kalvin's contact number?

By the way can he speak mandarine?

Thanks a lot.

Yes, he does. Check PM.

zong, Kelvin brought me and my wife to see your unit. Really very nicely done!! :dancingqueen:

My wife loves your kitchen and your WIW! Whereas, i simply love your tiles selection and your 'glasses'

You should take a photo of your WIW and your MBR toilet too :(

Hi,

Thanks!!

Best regards,

Zong

Hi all this is the lastest update of my renovation works.....

P7290159.jpg

Plastering works completed

P7290163.jpg

Low wall for my washer and dryer

P7290161.jpg

Rewiring completed

P7290164.jpg

Another view for my kitchen sink

Good job kelvin :dancingqueen: Thanks

Will post more update photo....

Hi,

Im a newbie. After seeing so many good comments previously, i contacted Kelvin for a quote.

Frm our tele-con, all i can say hes a **** honest guy...nt the sales type...as the 1st qn he posted to mi is if i have seen the latest forum written abt him...ans is NO as seeing 10+ pages is enuf to see tat hes overall a good ID...an its a tiring process to read all pages haaa...simply lazy lo..He even suggested for me to look up for other ID...eg: Earnest, Intra, A&D..etc...hahaa the most funny part s tat he said tat aft e bad comments i m courageous to even approach him hahaa

Althou i have not met him in person but still feel tat his honesty is a shocking experience for me...i have not contacted any other ID yet as i just start sourcing and readg forums to select the ID tat will do a GOOD job and most of all b able to click wif their customer...I am not siding him from this traumatic case neither am i judging any1...In fact i am kinda of sad abt the bad comments as i have seen so many blogs on hses tat was previously designed by him & liked it... Hahaa i even gave him a budget tat he wont b able to meet approx. 25K, not tat im trying to make good use of this opportunity to cut his prices, its jus simply bcos i do not know the market price...Pleaseee...Anyone..could you kindly advice. :bangwall:

My flat is a repurchased unit at Seng Kang, 5rm with 116sqm..would loved to have a properly designed hse...therefore what range shd we b targetting at? :unsure:

Do hope tat he will contact me again to fix an appt so tat i can communicate and decide if hes 1 of the ID i shd b seeking for quote. :dunno:

hi zong, can i hv kelvin's hp and email pls. tks.

Hi,

Done! Check PM. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by zong

Hi,

My renovation permit with Gplan has just been approved by HDB last friday (27/07/2007). HDB has re-instated their licence, but think it will take some time for HDB to update their webpage.

Thanks for inform.

Hi All,

Here are the pics from my house which is done by Kelvin.

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z21/ste...nt=P1040983.jpg

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z21/ste...nt=P1040991.jpg

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z21/ste...nt=P1040988.jpg

Enjoy. My phototaking skill not that good. Hope you all do not mind. :D

hihi

urs is a resale flat? ur bedroom seems to be cosy.. hope to see more photos next time :(

thanks for sharing

hihi

urs is a resale flat? ur bedroom seems to be cosy.. hope to see more photos next time :notti:

thanks for sharing

Hi Elyn,

My house is a new flat at Jurong West. Will try to upload more pictures soon... :dribble:

your wall paper :dancingqueen:

i went through your photobucket pictures too, saw your tv console with different lightings on, looks really nice!

Always admire how Kelvin manage to play with different lightings to give different feels :D