Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Cokelight, do you mind PM me the contact of kelvin? ur ID? thanks

Can anyone PM me kelvin's contact? thanks

Hi can u get others to pm you cos not sure if my record (his contact number) is still up to date.. guess u get others to recommend better.

Edited by Cokelight

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, i'm posting this on behalf of Kelvin. He would like to convey his deepest apologies in not being able to accept any new assignments till the end of the year. Thank you for your continued support.

Yup, same here. Call him up but he rejected me thru the phone politely but firmly. So for those who's keen on seeking his service, only if your reno can wait till next yr after chinese new year. No point asking him for quote too, I think he's really overloaded. :)

Thanks Silver88.

Oh my reno can wait coz I have not receive my keys. Just kiasu scouting around. heehee. House Under Construction. Expected date is 3rd quarter 2008.

ya think he quite busy... if reno can wait after CNY then u can try calling him. i'm the lucky few that managed to get him to start our reno before CNY(ard dec).. but hv waited for him 2 mths before meeting up with him. n after talking to him we feel that he is really someone that we can trust. so if anyone interested in engaging him after the CNY u can consider calling him to see if he's free. but anyway we quite kiasu so we signed immediately when he showed us the quotation even though we can only start reno 3 mths later..just wanna booked him first. :P

I tink Kelvin want to concentrate on his current customers first before he accept any new assignments. If you call him now most likely you be rejected.

If want to call him maybe wait until after CNY if your reno is not in a rush.

hi all,

on behalf of kelvin...jus wanna inform those who wish to cal kelvin that he had lost his HP while doin his pee pee :bleah:

he had temporaily terminate his line and will reactivate it again. tink it takes ard 1 or 2 days... so during these 2 days he may not be able to take up ur cal. he's sorry for the inconvenience that may caused to ppl who are trying to get him.

anyway his no. will remain the same. so to those who wanna get him can cal him later these 2 days or try call him at his office.