Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

wat's gplan's payment? how many % upon confirmation, ?% upon delivery of material, ?% progress payment (upon completion of wet works/arrival of carpenty), ?% upon handover

or do they have different payment style?

Please advise

thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I would like to share my experiences with Kelvin so far and the process of searching for an ID.

Me and hubby started to search for an ID about 3-4 mths ago and I can say that we have moderately high expectations of how our house is going to be. Thus we went ID hunting and after counting, we actually approached about 8 ID and 2 contractors for discussions and quotations. Still, we could not finalise with an ID and I happen to read about Kelvin of GPlan from this forum and decided to arrange for a meet up with him.

Kelvin is the only ID who initiated to bring us to the houses done by him to look at the designs as well as the worksmanship. We met up for a discussion at IMM and he brought us to 2 houses done by him. It was already about 12am after viewing the 2nd house and Kelvin actually wanted to bring us to see the third house, but because it's a workday the next day, we told him we will view another day. The 2 houses we went left us an impression that Kelvin is creative in using mirrors, glass and lightings in his designs. And we were also quite impressed that he is so enthusiastic even though it's so late.

3 days later within the same week, we were pleasantly surprised that Kelvin called us and told us that the quotation was ready! He even brought us to 3 more houses done by him to view before we actualli met up another day to discuss the quotation. After viewing the 3 houses, we were extremely certain that we want Kelvin to be our ID and are confident that he can produce what we want. Hubby was mesmerized by his clever play of lightings, which I am impressed by the use of glass to bring out the designs of the house. We met up with him few days later and signed up with him on the spot! =)

After which, Kelvin is always the one calling us and got us to choose our tiles. We spent quite a long time choosing our tiles and he also brought us to purchase our toilet accessories. He was with us for the 5-6 hours when we were there and provided us with suggestions and ideas. After about a week, I received his call that our 3D drawings are out! so excited about it! Our renovation will only start after CNY and we were very happy that our 3D drawings are done!

Will start a blog on the renovation progress and post pictures when our renovation starts after CNY. SO far, I would say that hubby and I are extremely pleased with Kelvin and did not regret choosing him to be our ID! :bow:

hi.. can check size of ur flat and how much u were quoted?

hi.. can check size of ur flat and how much u were quoted?

Hi,

mine is a 5 room flat. We actually did quite alot of things and the quote came out to 52k. Went to several ids with the same requirements and quotes also hover ard 50k.

Hi,

mine is a 5 room flat. We actually did quite alot of things and the quote came out to 52k. Went to several ids with the same requirements and quotes also hover ard 50k.

Hi Guys,

Would like to have GPlan contact can some pass it to me my email s emilyho.21@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Hi... Can i know if i can ask for a quotation from kelvin if all i can provide is the floor plan? I cant bring him up to my plc as my new plc is currently being rented out, n the tenant refused to let me bring contractors in until the lease is up :P

Hi,

I need Kelvin's e-mail and mobile number urgently.

Can anyone pls PM me the details. Thank you......:sport-smiley-004:

Can someone PM me Kelvin's contacts?

Thanks.

Hi hi :(

Can I have Kelvin's contacts (hp/email) as well (email or PM will do).....

Thanks a lot :notti:

Can i have kelvin's contacts too? Thanks :curse: