Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

After reading this thread for the past few days, from page 1 to page 30...., and roughly know the good and bad points about Kelvin, finally it is time for me to post something.. :P

Can some kind soul, pm me Kelvin's contact..? :good::seeya:

Edited by Redwyrm

Long time since my last log in.. even my t-blog chat also gone already.. anyway,

xmaz3,, wiredchaos, sharon17, JACH, yieyie, Gerub, Lin&L3x, Redwyrm, assirac,

Check your PM. Have send Kelvin's contact to you..Have fun in your ID search..cheers..

we had shortlistd Gplan as one of them

however, most likely we are not taking them.

The quotation include a basic package which already cost almost $9k and plus the additional items that we are getting, it exceeded our budget. Some of the stuff in the basic package are not required as our new flat is a premium flat but it seems like the ID is not very willing to deduct the price.

The ID was one of them who volunteer to come over to our new house to have a look.

Long time since my last log in.. even my t-blog chat also gone already.. anyway,

xmaz3,, wiredchaos, sharon17, JACH, yieyie, Gerub, Lin&L3x, Redwyrm, assirac,

Check your PM. Have send Kelvin's contact to you..Have fun in your ID search..cheers..

Thanks Ben3555. Have spoken to Kelvin and awaiting for his quote.

He is nice guy and he really know his stuff, but I wouldn't want to comment too much at this point of time.

:notti:

we were deciding between shirley and another ID

but eventually chosen the other 1.

She is more experienced than this ID but i felt that her package is too expensive. The basic package already cost $8000-9000 where almost half of the things i don't exactly need.

Her additional items are the cheapest across the ID i had shortlisted but becoz of the basic package, the overall price blew my budget.

Kept telling her her price is very expensive but each time the revised quotation come back more and more expensive. A bit disappointed coz we can click quite well but $$ is the main deciding factor.

we were deciding between shirley and another ID

but eventually chosen the other 1.

She is more experienced than this ID but i felt that her package is too expensive. The basic package already cost $8000-9000 where almost half of the things i don't exactly need.

Her additional items are the cheapest across the ID i had shortlisted but becoz of the basic package, the overall price blew my budget.

Kept telling her her price is very expensive but each time the revised quotation come back more and more expensive. A bit disappointed coz we can click quite well but $$ is the main deciding factor.

CAn someone give me Kelvin's contact too. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

can somebody PM me kelvin's email address and HP number ? Will be collecting keys to my hse soon...Need to find a reliable ID to consult...

Thanks !