Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

take a look @ my reno process by Kenny and his guys... click on the link below :P

Anyone got Alan as their ID?how he is?

any review?

:P

Alan Yeo? He's one of 2 managers there... Manager, not ID... so maybe better?

Kenny is a manager too... and I feel better letting a manager do things for me :bow:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My wife and I met up with Kelvin today and he showed us vonzzz's place and another unit that he had done sometime back. Thanks to vonzz and henry. :sport-smiley-018: We found him to be sincere and jovial (although a bit straight forward and rough in words). We spent many hours going through the quotation and engage his service at the end of the day, because we could click pretty well with him and felt that our work would be in safe hands.

For those still searching for ID, you might want to consider him as one of your options. Talk to him and gauge for yourself his character.

Hi all,

just a msg from Kelvin, he lost his hp and lost all his contacts....i guess he busy with looking at gers when he lost it....haha...

those who are waiting for his call or quotations etc, feel free to contact him again. his hp no. remains unchanged.

Hi Vonzzz,

Appreciate if you can pm me Kelvin's contact.

Thanks a zillion :)

your MJ room very shiok leh

full time player huh? :notti:

hi,

was actually planning it to be a study room in future. so for now, can double use as a mj room. hehe. only play on weekends when friends are free. =)

hi,

was actually planning it to be a study room in future. so for now, can double use as a mj room. hehe. only play on weekends when friends are free. =)

Hey all, updates on my house........

DSC00191.jpg

Feature wall for LCD TV and TV Console

DSC00185-1.jpg

Feature wall to conceal bomb shelter and shoe cabinet

:notti:

Hi vonzzz,

Pretty interesting tv console. :dancingqueen:

Hi Kray,

Thanks! We left the design of the feature wall n tv console entirely to kelvin and were glad it suits our liking! All the best in the reno.... u also signed with him rite?

Hi Kray,

Thanks! We left the design of the feature wall n tv console entirely to kelvin and were glad it suits our liking! All the best in the reno.... u also signed with him rite?

Hi vonzzz,

Your feature walls and tv console look even better on site. I was also pretty impressed by the bar ledge with the lightings. :P

Yes, I have engaged him recently. My work will only start next month but we have frequent discussions. So far.. very good impression of him! I look forward to the start of my reno. :P

Hi vonzzz,

Your feature walls and tv console look even better on site. I was also pretty impressed by the bar ledge with the lightings. :sport-smiley-004:

Yes, I have engaged him recently. My work will only start next month but we have frequent discussions. So far.. very good impression of him! I look forward to the start of my reno. :bangwall:

Thanks for the compliments! Nice to have you viewing at my place.

yup, think you can rest assured that you are in safe hands. I'm sure your place will turn out fantastic too!