Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

anyone got any comment on Roger?

Admittedly I haven't been able to thrawl thru all 35 pages. Does anyone have any feedback about Roger? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can PM me your ID from GPlan? Thanks a lot. any comments will be greatly appreciated!

btw, i am collecting keys for my resale EA early nov, shall i start talking to IDs now?

Jcase, i read through 35 page also didnt see anyone mention abt him . . . .

u meet up with him? He quite friendly guy. But he told us their price is not that cheap, so far not the cheapest, but also not the most exp.

Jcase, i read through 35 page also didnt see anyone mention abt him . . . .

u meet up with him? He quite friendly guy. But he told us their price is not that cheap, so far not the cheapest, but also not the most exp.

I met up with him briefly. Friendly guy and I suppose cld do a job. Unfortunately the star there is Kelvin so everyone else is overshadowed.They not the most expensive to be fair from the quote I received.

We've 90% made up our mind to proceed with *****. I'm very impressed with the ID's ideas and professionalism. In all fairness the price is competitive to other firms and isn't over the top.

Will be meeting again on Sun to finalize job and to surface any hidden costs that I'm not aware of yet.

Hi, my ID is Kelvin Ng from Gplan. Just shifted in before the 7th lunar month.

Here's my featurewall with TV console:

TVConsole.jpg

And here's my partition board in my master bedroom which serves as bed head and creates a walk-in wardrobe/hidden toilet behind. Photo taken prior to shifting in, now too messy liao..

walkwardrobe.jpg

And here's a display cum shoe cab at walkway. Again, taken during renovation period.

Displaycumshoecab.jpg

Hi, my ID is Kelvin Ng from Gplan. Just shifted in before the 7th lunar month.

Here's my featurewall with TV console:

TVConsole.jpg

And here's my partition board in my master bedroom which serves as bed head and creates a walk-in wardrobe/hidden toilet behind. Photo taken prior to shifting in, now too messy liao..

walkwardrobe.jpg

And here's a display cum shoe cab at walkway. Again, taken during renovation period.

Displaycumshoecab.jpg

hi kray, i realised ur house layout is very similar to mine, mind to share more photos? im in the midst of selecting my id....

hi kray, i realised ur house layout is very similar to mine, mind to share more photos? im in the midst of selecting my id....

hah. initially wanted to engage kelvin for my 4A resale. after telling him my budget of 40k, no news from him for more den 1mth. good or not i cannot say. cos he din give me a chance to give him de chance :furious:

hah. initially wanted to engage kelvin for my 4A resale. after telling him my budget of 40k, no news from him for more den 1mth. good or not i cannot say. cos he din give me a chance to give him de chance :furious:

He seems to be rather busy and forgetful.

He seems to be rather busy and forgetful.

i send in my request and a EL replied me....i sent him my floorplan so now waiting for his quotation

He was sicked for the last month or so. That's probably why he couldn't respond to you.

EL is good.

like i mentioned in the previous thread. she has the skill which others do not have.

my house layout and done-up is beyond the norm skill.

see for yourself!! :))

:yamseng:

EL is good.

like i mentioned in the previous thread. she has the skill which others do not have.

my house layout and done-up is beyond the norm skill.

see for yourself!! :))

:yamseng:

hi james, can i see how ur layout is? if its private can u om me? thanks!