Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, all,

Can some kind soul PM me the contact no. & email of Kelvin. Thanks a zillion.

Msg you the hp no. For email, you can check directly with him.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi vonzzz,

Very nice indeed! When I visited your house the other time, the living room mirror, vanity tops were not up yet. I suppose the handover date is pretty soon. Congrats! :~

My wife and I went with Kelvin today to choose tiles and purchase toilet accessories. I think you called when we were on his car. !!

Went to Indulge (@ Balestier Road) to purchase my toilet/kitchen accessories and Hob/Hood set. Spent quite a bit of money (which is unavoidable) but it was fun. Both my wife and myself enjoyed joking with Kelvin and Bernard (boss)/ Roslyn from Indulge. !!

Have also chosen my tiles @ Balestier Road, one less worry. :~

Now we are just waiting for things to start next month.

Hi vonzzz,

Very nice indeed! When I visited your house the other time, the living room mirror, vanity tops were not up yet. I suppose the handover date is pretty soon. Congrats! !!

My wife and I went with Kelvin today to choose tiles and purchase toilet accessories. I think you called when we were on his car. !!

Went to Indulge (@ Balestier Road) to purchase my toilet/kitchen accessories and Hob/Hood set. Spent quite a bit of money (which is unavoidable) but it was fun. Both my wife and myself enjoyed joking with Kelvin and Bernard (boss)/ Roslyn from Indulge. :yamseng:

Have also chosen my tiles @ Balestier Road, one less worry. :~

Now we are just waiting for things to start next month.

Hi Kray,

yah been looking forward to handover and moving in! yup i did call him a few times today, think he is more a friend to us now rather than just our id. :unsure:

We also purchased our toilet and kitchen accesories at indulge and tiles from the tiles shop in balestier.... all the best in your reno! rem to post your pics when your reno starts....then can admire your place too! :~

Hi Kray,

yah been looking forward to handover and moving in! yup i did call him a few times today, think he is more a friend to us now rather than just our id. ;)

We also purchased our toilet and kitchen accesories at indulge and tiles from the tiles shop in balestier.... all the best in your reno! rem to post your pics when your reno starts....then can admire your place too! ;)

Will you be posting a pic of your pool table soon? :lol: Also maybe you could update the pic at the foyer. The earlier pic (focusing on the shoe cab) looks a bit botak without the gravels leh. He hee

Edited by kray

Can send me Kenny's contact? I contacted Kelvin but he won't be free till CNY. Very popular ID hor.

Anyone engaged Gplan's Roger Lim as their ID?

hi,

i am also considering GPlan.

Went to meet up with Roger yday and had a long discussion with him.

price quoted to me was reasonable,...however, will be expecting him to email the official quote to me tdy.

Roger is also a nice guy. He really help us to cut alot of cost by giving us honest advise.

Hi all bros and sistas,

i have signed up with Aaron from Gplan, below is my agreement contract signed...

A) MASONRY WORKS

1 Construct kitchen cabinet base

2 Construct fridge base

3 Construct washing machine base

4 Laying of homogeneous floor tiles ****, dining & household shelter c/w skirting (I chose $3.90 tiles)

B) Laminate flooring

1 Laying of Power dekor laminate flooring for 3 bedrooms c/w skirting

C) Gypsum board partition works

1 Construct partition wall c/w beam at kitchen entrance

2 Construct Box up at dining area as per design

3 Construct simple cornice for whole unit less foyer area

4 Construct false ceiling c/w mirror at foyer area as per design

D) Plumbing works

1 Install bathroom accessories at 2 bathrooms

2 Install kitchen sink & tap

3 Extension of washing machine tap

4 Install storage heater

5 Laying of concealed drainage piping for sink & washing machine

E) Painting works

1 Painting of whole unit internal walls with ICI pentalite paint (3+1)

F) Carpentry works

1 Custom made 26ft kitchen cabinet

2 Custom made 7ft full height wardrobe sliding door

3 Custom made 12ft low height shoe cabinet c/w centre tinted mirror design

4 Custom made CORIAN worktop for kitchen cabinet

G) Misc works

1 Laying of corrugated paper for whole unit

2 General cleaning and chemical washing of whole unit

3 Daikin Inverter aircon system 3 (with thicker insulation)

Total Damage = $18305

At least i feel this ID is honest enough to tell me there will be hidden costs such as electrical power points, fittings & fixtures (All these he will ask his company's electrician to give me a quote on the site) and charges such as a haulage fee and city gas connection . The other ID's i went to at IMM all tried to push their luck and make me sign on the spot to lock in the promotion packages.

i went down to my house today afternoon to see what's going on at my house... woo haa, my tiling is already 90% completed with the grout lines at only 1mm thin... saturday they sent the tiles, cement and sand to my house... yesterday they started work and now left with only the kitchen cabinet base and some near the window bay area... there were 3 workers working on it and i should say they are very fast and good... this thursday the electrician and air con trunking is going to install...

Edited by Meowoofoink

Will you be posting a pic of your pool table soon? :bangwall: Also maybe you could update the pic at the foyer. The earlier pic (focusing on the shoe cab) looks a bit botak without the gravels leh. He hee

Hi Kray,

yet to take pix of the foyer....will upload next time....but here are somemore pix.........should be handing back this week...

00017ygc.jpg

Pooltable and bar ledge

00018009.jpg

kitchen with red glass backing

000169w4.jpg

living room

here is the link of my journal.....Oursuite

Hi vonzzz,

View very :notti: , full height window very :rofl: , reno very :rofl: ..

Fell in :rofl: wif ur home..

Thanks Kray and Lin &L3x! We are also very pleased with the effects of the house. Handover of the house will be this week, finally can move in soon! very excited! I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Kelvin for making our dream house come true. The whole reno process was smooth and we gained another friend during the process!