Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HomeMaster

Our Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Pet

I joined le eventhough I've not officially engaged uncle yet leh can hor ?? :P

kopi-o pet invited you for the RT group on FB not uncle ah soon page. these are 2 different pages but of course we do welcome non ah soon customers on ah soon's page as well cos we do post pictures of completed projects in there plus some links :)

kopi-o pet invited you for the RT group on FB not uncle ah soon page. these are 2 different pages but of course we do welcome non ah soon customers on ah soon's page as well cos we do post pictures of completed projects in there plus some links :)

eh ??? I did join the FB de and the one call ah soon club so which one r u referring to ah ? :P

eh ??? I did join the FB de and the one call ah soon club so which one r u referring to ah ? :P

uhmmm ohh ok ok i am referring to both. kopi-o kopi-o, need to keep urself updated loh. hahahahhah go meddle around FB it's not difficult :) ok ok what's ur name in FB?

uhmmm ohh ok ok i am referring to both. kopi-o kopi-o, need to keep urself updated loh. hahahahhah go meddle around FB it's not difficult :) ok ok what's ur name in FB?

i think he is in both leh...did u see a cute avatar of his red poodle that looks like a teddy bear? :P

i also want to be added in facebook~~~ please :D

chip, just go facebook search for "ah soon club". once u are there, can just click to join. it is open for all :) drop us a note once u are there so that we know u are there :)

Congrat man! You are faster than me.. I am using Jason as my contractor also...but will only start on 12 Aug... Meet him up yest...and he is having heaty cough. How's the reno, so far so good? :-)

Thank you! Thank you! Reno so far so good! He is able to keep up to his schedule.

Ya! He looks so sick yesterday, coughing away as he talked (at least he turned his face when he coughed). Hope he's better today :)

Yours EM leh... very eager to see your transformation :)

glad to hear everything is on schedule. :D Certainly hope he is better...EM same same de. I also hope the reno will start soon. The current flat of mine look terrible. Look forward more pics from you. heehee

homemaster.. i also met Jason yesterday afternoon.. very bad cough...

i might be getting him instead.. he seems very prompt and on schedule..

what is ur handover date?