Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HomeMaster

Our Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow~! Did you get a quotation from Jason and compare?

Hi Homemaster,

can i check if the prices from jason comparable to Ah soon? Did you also check out Ah Soon quotes b4 choosing Jason? If it's ok with you, can you kindly email me your quotation to ivinetay@yahoo.com ? Many Thanks

Hee... hee... My wife has 2 pianos and 1 guitar. There will be a glass wall and door to block off the music... while I'm watching TV in the living room :D

2 pianos! :bow: You guys must be artistic couple. heehee. I think the only instrument I can remember that I know I can play is the recorder/flute<- is it called recorder the one that when we are in primary school. heehee

Hi Homemaster

Can send me Jason's quote please ? Need something to compare to as I'm still scouting for someone to renovate my EM.

Have spoken to Uncle Soon but not Jason yet.

Thank thanks.

Hee... hee... My wife has 2 pianos and 1 guitar. There will be a glass wall and door to block off the music... while I'm watching TV in the living room :D

Must sound proof hor :P got sound I will come to knock you door.. Hahahaha :D

Hi Homemaster

Can send me Jason's quote please ? Need something to compare to as I'm still scouting for someone to renovate my EM.

Have spoken to Uncle Soon but not Jason yet.

Thank thanks.

Coffee O, u need my quotation? I am getting Jason to reno for me. Mine is a EM also.

If u want, u can pm me your email address so I can send to u. :-)

Coffee O, u need my quotation? I am getting Jason to reno for me. Mine is a EM also.

If u want, u can pm me your email address so I can send to u. :-)

Ok ok thanks. PM-ed you le.

Thanks thanks.