Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wtc

Wc Recommendation

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I got Dhall or Dahll, as it's more water saving according to the chart at Sim Siang Choon. Actually it depends on the measurements. I heard from my id that you should choose the one that suits the measurement and try not to offset to prevent any chokes.

Hi,

I got Dhall or Dahll, as it's more water saving according to the chart at Sim Siang Choon. Actually it depends on the measurements. I heard from my id that you should choose the one that suits the measurement and try not to offset to prevent any chokes.

really ?

one shop said offset no problem but max 1 inch

really ?

one shop said offset no problem but max 1 inch

I dunno lei. You ask around for advice. :) But I really religiously followed his advice cos I scare got choke and flood the toilet with erm waste. :D

Edited by pinkytan

I dunno lei. You ask around for advice. :) But I really religiously followed his advice cos I scare got choke and flood the toilet with erm waste. :D

apologies if hijacked thread

...k ty pinky

any problems with baron system so far? --- water pressure insufficient etc? insufficient flush 4 major xxxx?

Baron got from Genova? I realized they got promotion for Baron WC quite often .... is it good??

got good and bad bout it..

Hm... what's the good and bad? Serious bad? Got bad smell? Does it flush clean?

I got 3 different colour baron WCs...red..green..blue...the red colour one, since like the colour faded at the flush button ard it..it doesn't seem to flush clean either...maybe my contractor didn't installed it properly or maybe it the WC issue...good is its cheap, got different colour to choose from...

apologies if hijacked thread

...k ty pinky

any problems with baron system so far? --- water pressure insufficient etc? insufficient flush 4 major xxxx?

The one piece Baron WC is not suitable for my bottom. It's a bit squarish. It looks nice but not comfortable to sit on. I tried a few times but still don't like it. IMHO, must be comfortable to sit on during cake making session...

The one piece Baron WC is not suitable for my bottom. It's a bit squarish. It looks nice but not comfortable to sit on. I tried a few times but still don't like it. IMHO, must be comfortable to sit on during cake making session...

I think u referring to Baron303? I like the design and it cheap for 1 piece. But really not comfortable to sit on it after tried a few times.