Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
francine

What To Bring On 1st Appt?

Hi,

Need help, i dun have a agent using Seller agent and she not prompt in reply me :(

What i need to bring down for my 1st appt, taking HDB loan. Do i pay in full for the agent fee on 1st appt??

and do i need to pay off the COV to seller on 1st appt?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Need help, i dun have a agent using Seller agent and she not prompt in reply me :(

What i need to bring down for my 1st appt, taking HDB loan. Do i pay in full for the agent fee on 1st appt??

and do i need to pay off the COV to seller on 1st appt?

Just refer to your appointment letter from HDB. All the documents that you need to bring are listed there. Just make sure you bring along your ATM card (make sure your bank got money !) for any last minute payments for admin,etc.

Don't pay the agent anything.

The agent's company will send you an invoice for payment.

For Buyers

* Identity Card or Passport if Identity Card is not available;

* Original of photocopied documents submitted during resale application;

* For cases where buyer(s) is/are bankrupt:-

(a) Letter of consent from Official Assignee to consent to the purchase, if the buyer is buying an Executive flat, Multi-Generation flat or HUDC flat.

* OTP Forms

Whether u need to pay for COV or not, just get whatever u need and want to pay. Mine is all done on 2nd appt when i collected keys. I give the cashiers' cheque to HDB, the Seller gave me the keys and got the cheque from HDB.

Edited by siriusb

not sure of the standard procedure but perhaps the cheque for COV can be dated on/near 2nd appt?! It actually depends how much you have faith in the deal going through...

why are u paying the seller agent? Did you sign an agreement with that company? If so, she becomes your agent too, then make her do work!!

not sure of the standard procedure but perhaps the cheque for COV can be dated on/near 2nd appt?! It actually depends how much you have faith in the deal going through...

why are u paying the seller agent? Did you sign an agreement with that company? If so, she becomes your agent too, then make her do work!!

i have call the agent, she agrees that we can pay the balance to seller on 2nd appt, same go for the agent fee.

bcos at the point of sales we dun have a agent, so she so call act as our agent as well, but she side the seller more la same race ma o.O

i have call the agent, she agrees that we can pay the balance to seller on 2nd appt, same go for the agent fee.

bcos at the point of sales we dun have a agent, so she so call act as our agent as well, but she side the seller more la same race ma o.O

you don't actually need an agent... there are no requirement for agent, as long as you submit the paper work correctly... or even just pay for paperwork done, hope she doesn't charge you much, and bargain for below 1% if possible or waiver of GST.

you don't actually need an agent... there are no requirement for agent, as long as you submit the paper work correctly... or even just pay for paperwork done, hope she doesn't charge you much, and bargain for below 1% if possible or waiver of GST.

ya we did bargain and only manage to get waiver of GST. ya i feel that she nv help us at all lor and still taking 1% from us O.O

ya we did bargain and only manage to get waiver of GST. ya i feel that she nv help us at all lor and still taking 1% from us O.O

U can reject the agent for acting on your behalf. If u did not sign on any paper with agent, you dont have to pay a cent period.

Hello!

I need some help here.. My first appt with HDB in a few days time... We're taking HDB loan and 1st timer grant, but no near parents grant..

What are the things we need to bring? I looked thru the appt letter sent by HDB, but its not exactly clear..

I know the essentials,

5 mths of payslip,

15 mths of cpf contribution

NRIC, and photocopies of it..

Income tax?

Question is...

do we need the original birth cert and photocopies of it? I have photocopies of my birth cert, but lost the original during house moving a few years back.. How ar? will it delay my 2nd appt? :(

pls help.. thankew!

Birth cert not as important comparing with NRIC.

One more thing, your marriage cert.

thanks!

anws my hubby called HDB direct, said the birth cert is important if applying to stay with parents or near parents.. to verify that we're their kids.. :)

thanks!

anws my hubby called HDB direct, said the birth cert is important if applying to stay with parents or near parents.. to verify that we're their kids.. :)

if applying to stay with parents or near parents , u need their IC and marriage cert too ...