Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
s8327011z

Hdb 4 Room Valuation At 490k?

A 4-Rm HDB at Bishan was actually valuated at 490k. Do your think that it is too high? considering that it is only a 4-Rm but high level and the fact that, the area has no lack of amenities and it seems to be pretty well located.

Lets share

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think its Bull**** Valuation.

It is such a sad situation that a 4-rm HDB flat can now become so expensive.

And this is the so-called "Affordable" Public Housing that Singaporean has to buy - a HDB that cost half a million, hahaha !!!

490K is rather steep for a 4-rm, is it a 4A and how high izzit? Its as comparable to a 5 rm in the same area.

nowadays the valuation is 420-440K for a similar unit that was only 375K a year ago, dont understand how

they are valuating the location also. Give and take the circle line and new condos coming, 490K is steep,

what about the COV?

Hi all,

I went to see a 4 room flat at Clementi central 22nd floor which is 6 years old. The valuation is 510k & expecting COV 40k. As for reno, nothing expensive paid.

490k for a 4 room flat? i wouldn't pay that kinda ridiculous amt, what a joke. just imagine struggling to repay your housing loan everyday which equals to the wife and the husband forking out at least 1.5k in total or more.

Hi all,

I went to see a 4 room flat at Clementi central 22nd floor which is 6 years old. The valuation is 510k & expecting COV 40k. As for reno, nothing expensive paid.

Total 550k!!!!!! for 4rm !!!!!

almost 2 x of my 4 rm liao

490K is rather steep for a 4-rm, is it a 4A and how high izzit? Its as comparable to a 5 rm in the same area.

nowadays the valuation is 420-440K for a similar unit that was only 375K a year ago, dont understand how

they are valuating the location also. Give and take the circle line and new condos coming, 490K is steep,

what about the COV?

Hi,

Its a 4A at 19 floor. COV about 10k?

Total 550k!!!!!! for 4rm !!!!!

almost 2 x of my 4 rm liao

Goodness.. Its really alot... what happened to the HDB Resale market.. why the shoot-up... And it seems like the higher you go in terms of level the greater the difference between average 4-rm. I was wondering if 4-rm hdb can fetch 600k in 5 yrs time. Morever, with the recent development of DBSS, by the time owners are eligible to sell, taking into consideration that probably they spend around 500k+ for a 4-room, they may want to sell for at least 700k+ to earn some profits? This probably will increase the demand as well as price for normal 4-rm hdb.

yeah?

Goodness.. Its really alot... what happened to the HDB Resale market.. why the shoot-up... And it seems like the higher you go in terms of level the greater the difference between average 4-rm. I was wondering if 4-rm hdb can fetch 600k in 5 yrs time. Morever, with the recent development of DBSS, by the time owners are eligible to sell, taking into consideration that probably they spend around 500k+ for a 4-room, they may want to sell for at least 700k+ to earn some profits? This probably will increase the demand as well as price for normal 4-rm hdb.

yeah?

There will probably be a group of conspiracy theorists out there *chuckles*, ranging from government intervention to sheepherding the rest of the population who can't afford to settle at other areas. etc.

The real fact is that the previous month completed sales are justifying the prices, people wanting to buy HDBs in case of further increases, HDB dwellers rushing to "upgrade" their lifestyle by upgrading to private.