Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Folks

Which Laminate Flooring Brand Should I Use?

Hi all, this is my 1st time posting in forum, just like to check which laminate flooring brand should i use for my resale flat. Can anyone pls advice? Budget around 6k 4rm.

Thanks Folks

Edited by Folks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i choose pergo family series, quote is $3.99 psf w/o GST, no extra charge on wastage , soundslience , installation and trimming the door

for my 5-room resale flat, living +dinging room and 3 bed room, rougly 4.3k

Wow, is cheap is it from german? As i heard from my friend that european boards are ex. i heard of another brand also which is kronotex, is it gd? By the way thanks for the reply buddy. ;)

It is Swedish brand, manufactured at Malaysia. The first reason I choose it as it meets E1 standard from EU, safty first.

Krontex is also good German brand, with 12mm thickness. Yet price should be higher and comparable to pergo practiq series.

It is Swedish brand, manufactured at Malaysia. The first reason I choose it as it meets E1 standard from EU, safty first.

Krontex is also good German brand, with 12mm thickness. Yet price should be higher and comparable to pergo practiq series.

Hi Bro,

How about Kronofix? is this brand alright to be used for laminate flooring?

Cheers

William

I see, mmm.. maybe i should do more shopping. Haha. 1 last question anyone heard abt tarkett? i saw it from yellow pages. Does anyone know abt that brand?

Thanks bro. ;)

I see, mmm.. maybe i should do more shopping. Haha. 1 last question anyone heard abt tarkett? i saw it from yellow pages. Does anyone know abt that brand?

Thanks bro. ;)

tarkett ?

new company i think.. maybe you can catch all the laminate companies at expo exhibition..

They are there almost everymonth..

i got mine there too

tarkett ?

new company i think.. maybe you can catch all the laminate companies at expo exhibition..

They are there almost everymonth..

i got mine there too

Get Pergo Practiq :) Pergo Family is Pergo's lower end range.

Go for Supreme!

Mine is Supreme and I am happy with their quality and service (contractor made a few holes on my laminate, they came to patch it without charge)

Hi all, finally i got my laminate floor the brand is Parador, i had the top of the range the big plank boards. Just installed recently, i'm very happy and satisfied with the floorboards morever i bought at a very good price comparing with other brand on the spec and features. Maybe u guy can check it out. Thanks for all the advice and info u guys provided.

:D

Thanks Folks.

Go for Supreme!

Mine is Supreme and I am happy with their quality and service (contractor made a few holes on my laminate, they came to patch it without charge)

Would you mind sharing the price/sqft quoted for Supreme AC5?

TS budget is quite reasonable for a good range of laminated floors.

Do PM me if you will like me to share with you some unbiased reviews from me for laminated floor.

Hi, I am torn between Pergo Family and Robina. was quoted same price/sqft for both brands.

Which laminate flooring is better in terms of variety, warranty and service?