Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Djorkaeff

Anybody Engage Id Note

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hey all

thanks for the warm welcome!

momo, our 2nd appointment is very close. I will get my keys on 9th nov. We only want to start reno in mid dec cos we're only moving into our new place in feb after our solemnisation. will hopefully start my t-blog when we start selecting tiles come end nov. stay tuned!

hey all

momo, our 2nd appointment is very close. I will get my keys on 9th nov. We only want to start reno in mid dec cos we're only moving into our new place in feb after our solemnisation. will hopefully start my t-blog when we start selecting tiles come end nov. stay tuned!

Conrgrats for your new home n your wedding. :yamseng:

Hi momo13,

You also mid nov. ah...me too. Please remember to update yr t-blog on the tile selection process to share with me hor...I will most probably do the tile selection in early Nov since I am still overseas now...

danny,

sure thing, just updated.. lol took the whole afternoon to select.. tiring man... :)

hey all

hi crimson, yup very close.. actually wanted to have the 2nd appt on the 9th but its over the 8wks and the seller doesnt want that.. so bo bian have to choose 5th.. :)

thank you supersimon for letting me view your house. house is beautifully done by ID Note.

now only hope they dont have the late HO problems like "uncle" :no: since i see many people are doing

their reno on mid nov............

thank you supersimon for letting me view your house. house is beautifully done by ID Note.

now only hope they dont have the late HO problems like "uncle" :no: since i see many people are doing

their reno on mid nov............

U r welcome !

I think u need to considently tell him that u got 5

week duration only , then I think shouldn't be a problem

I rem that time I also presure him to give me within 4

week time . Cos closet coming to install wardrobe . Then he give me 2 days eariler then what he commit

btw, bro, u really look very young.

Edited by Supersimon27

U r welcome !

I think u need to considently tell him that u got 5

week duration only , then I think shouldn't be a problem

I rem that time I also presure him to give me within 4

week time . Cos closet coming to install wardrobe . Then he give me 2 days eariler then what he commit

btw, bro, u really look very young.

young balding man :D

Hi Guys,

Thinking to engage ID Note, anybody engage him (other than Supersimon77) :D as your contractor?

Regards,

Y-D

With special thanks to 'super simon' i have decided to go with henner club after comparing their prices with 8 other ID firms ;)

With special thanks to 'super simon' i have decided to go with henner club after comparing their prices with 8 other ID firms ;)

morn, let's me give u a early welcome. (suppose can zzz until 10am cos company replacement holiday, but.... Jaden wan to drink milk and da pian .... Ha)

hope u have a happy Reno with Id note.

See ya ard

rgs

Simon

morn, let's me give u a early welcome. (suppose can zzz until 10am cos company replacement holiday, but.... Jaden wan to drink milk and da pian .... Ha)

hope u have a happy Reno with Id note.

See ya ard

rgs

Simon

Hi Kiven78,

Welcome to the club...hopr u get good good price from Henry.

Bro Simon,

U bery on leh...wake up first thing log on to the forum liao...I think we are all kanna poison liao lah...

Got time help me with the electrical and lighting planning leh...give me some frank comments lah....

See my blog.

:help: