Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Djorkaeff

Anybody Engage Id Note

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just found out rachel ex-classmate also engage henry . Now reno already 1/2 way liao. Hope he invite us over then I see got chance to take photo of his house not (dun think he come to renotalk)

Lets welcome wenxiong :) clap clap clap clap

(Supersimon27) - north woodlands - 4 room

(Jamieogh) - west bukit batok - 4 room

(Dannywmp) - west Jurong - 4 room

(lohwl2000) - central Farrer Park (along serangoon road) - 4 room

(Nirvana) - East - (pai seh forgot exact location) - condo

(momo13) - central AMK - 3 room

(dmay) - west (or consider north) bukit panjang (correct me if i am wrong)

(crimsonred) west (or consider north) (bukit panjang)

(kiven78) - North Yishun

(aosis) - north woodlands

(wenxiong - not from renotalk) - North woodlands 4 room

Me also using ID Note, but not by Henry leh..Can join your gang or not ? :P

Can .... of cos can ..... Welcome to the Henner club :)

Start yr thread leh .... then We can go and support u :)

Oh ya ... clap clap clap clap ... welcome pink_clover on board :)

Edited by Supersimon27

kiven, welcome to the club.. when is reno starting?

thanks all for warm welcome! :P

our reno will officially start on 17 Dec 09 if everything goes according to plans.

Hi Kiven78,

Welcome to the club...hopr u get good good price from Henry.

Bro Simon,

U bery on leh...wake up first thing log on to the forum liao...I think we are all kanna poison liao lah...

Got time help me with the electrical and lighting planning leh...give me some frank comments lah....

See my blog.

:help:

thks danny,price wise i would say quite reasonable,main reason to engage ID note's team is mainly due to henry's expertise,display of professionism and their commitment to meet my expectations.Lets hope that Henner club lives up to their reputation ;)

Tot Henry is the boss. Got other ID one ah?

Was telling him he owes Simon alot of kopi cos Simon so nice to share his finished work with everyone in Renotalk. And his business becomes Boomz. hehe.. He is very grateful. :)

It is very hard to bargain with Henry.. same things when I want to "scold" Henry cos he sometime forgot or got things wrong... When we meet up with Henry he is so jovial and we end up talking cock and just don't have to heart to be fiercer.. hehe.. I gave up liao.. now I just whine to Henry when not happy and he will zai zai say he will settle..

One thing good about Henry is he is quite responsible. When it is obviously his mistake or his worker did not do something well, he will not argue and just rectify.. but if it is done alright (though not perfect) he will tell us it is still acceptable. And we just "ok loh" cos we really don't know better frankly..

So far so good experience..

Now tiling, painting and re-wiring all done.. Henry made me write the following work sequence down:

灯水洗磨装

So we are at the 灯 part.

So excited.. Hope will get everything done up by end Nov. :)

Tot Henry is the boss. Got other ID one ah?

Was telling him he owes Simon alot of kopi cos Simon so nice to share his finished work with everyone in Renotalk. And his business becomes Boomz. hehe.. He is very grateful. :)

It is very hard to bargain with Henry.. same things when I want to "scold" Henry cos he sometime forgot or got things wrong... When we meet up with Henry he is so jovial and we end up talking cock and just don't have to heart to be fiercer.. hehe.. I gave up liao.. now I just whine to Henry when not happy and he will zai zai say he will settle..

One thing good about Henry is he is quite responsible. When it is obviously his mistake or his worker did not do something well, he will not argue and just rectify.. but if it is done alright (though not perfect) he will tell us it is still acceptable. And we just "ok loh" cos we really don't know better frankly..

So far so good experience..

Now tiling, painting and re-wiring all done.. Henry made me write the following work sequence down:

灯水洗磨装

So we are at the 灯 part.

So excited.. Hope will get everything done up by end Nov. :)

Wah today all henner come in ar ....

He dun own me kopi .... HE OWN ME BEER .... phahahaa

Actually this is what I promise him ... that time during reno , I told him , U do nice nice I sure share on forum .... then i got confident to recomend pp mah ....

On another hand i also joke .... If u do lousy .... I will share even more ... phahaha ;) ... :P ...

last week my main door lock got problem (like not smooth) ( At 1st i tot die liao ... this type of thing where got warr ...) then I try my luck ... call him .... next day pp come up fix liao .... phahahaha ....

thks danny,price wise i would say quite reasonable,main reason to engage ID note's team is mainly due to henry's expertise,display of professionism and their commitment to meet my expectations.Lets hope that Henner club lives up to their reputation ;)

Hi Kiven,

Can send me the quotation to trufaole@gmail.com ?

Me in finalising stage but not sure if how to ensure things are suppose spell out well in the quotation.

Million Thanks! ; )

I've just signed up with ID Note this afternoon. Michael is my ID, a very easygoing and nice guy. And I am going to start my reno next week ! Super excited now, and there are so many items to choose & select..Gonna be real busy soon.. Haha.. Will be starting my T-blog probably this weekend, cos got to take pics of my flat's original condition first. ;)

Hi Kiven,

Can send me the quotation to trufaole@gmail.com ?

Me in finalising stage but not sure if how to ensure things are suppose spell out well in the quotation.

Million Thanks! ; )

Draft quote sent,good thing about henry's is that their quote is fully flexible as in if you got adjustments you may go ahead with no min amount,just compare their T & C with most of the ID firms outside and you will see my point.. :D

Does ID note has a website? I believe he's really packed liao no more chance for me i guess. Almost all "hot" id here fully booked >.<

Does ID note has a website? I believe he's really packed liao no more chance for me i guess. Almost all "hot" id here fully booked >.<

jthk18 jus got rejected according to his thread , but I believe it depend on which month u renovating , if u want I can still send u his contact to try. Dun think he got any website.

jthk18 jus got rejected according to his thread , but I believe it depend on which month u renovating , if u want I can still send u his contact to try. Dun think he got any website.

okie i see. I am doing it hopefully by next month or so .. Pls pm his contact I'll just drop him a sms to check. No harm trying i guess. Thanks!