Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Djorkaeff

Anybody Engage Id Note

Actually I shouldn't be posting on this thread especially this involve to another contractor/ID. But a lot of us have actually forgotten about the rules and regulations set here and due to angry or whatever, they're using words that are not suppose to. How Martin got banned by mod..is maybe mainly because of

(b) Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks

While we allow members to share their experiences, we will not tolerate companies, agencies (or anyone with personal agenda) badmouthing/defaming other companies. If found guilty, the party will be blacklisted and banned immediately. Personal attacks/flaming on fellow forumers, consultants and their businesses, moderators or staffs at RenoTalk will not be tolerated.

(f) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

The mod. and admin have the rights to banned members if they found breaking the rules and regulations. Moreover they are quite active in the forum themselves. So waikwok better stop assuming who and who informed the mod. or admin. give others a benefit of doubts.

jaskel,

Thanks for posting up this terms of Use for awareness.

I would like to add this for awareness

(e) Impersonate as a customer giving fictatious feedback or impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a www.RenoTalk.com official, forum moderator, admin or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.

And as for Martin. No one report his/her post to moderator.

I happen pass by and read this thread and read the word he/she wrote.

The rest is history.

therat

Mod

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow! Very intense here. So is ID Note still good? I was approach by Michael form ID NOte. :) Is he good?

Peace Out~

you can search for bro sixela13's t-blog. his house was done up by Michael last yr :)

Hi therat,

thanks for your clarifications but it doesn't concern me at all who reported it anyway.

Jaskel: Thanks for being the nice guy to smoothen things down here.

Anyway what's need to be said have ALL been mentioned, time to go back to work~! :D

jaskel,

Thanks for posting up this terms of Use for awareness.

I would like to add this for awareness

(e) Impersonate as a customer giving fictatious feedback or impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a www.RenoTalk.com official, forum moderator, admin or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.

And as for Martin. No one report his/her post to moderator.

I happen pass by and read this thread and read the word he/she wrote.

The rest is history.

therat

Mod

Hi therat,

thanks for your clarifications but it doesn't concern me at all who reported it anyway.

Jaskel: Thanks for being the nice guy to smoothen things down here.

Anyway what's need to be said have ALL been mentioned, time to go back to work~! :D

That's good. Maybe because it was lunch time and everyone still didn't take their lunch yet so there are so many comments. As saying "A hungry man is an angry man". :D So after lunch, everyone are cooled down and we can moves on....life is short and tough, why make it harder? Be happy always. :yamseng:

Wow, big bro Simon, Im amazed you are always the first to jump in to defend Henry when something happened here. Many negative comments have surfaced and you say he is good ?? omg.. So Henry give how much discount to you and your sister (Friends78) for renovating both of your units? Stop fooling others, your reno have since completed in 2009, its time you moved on and stop cheating newbies in the forum. I seriously doubt your r/s with this contractor. Remove your signature, its no more of henessy club, it has been in the past, stop cheating the newbies.

I don't feel abit of happiness and clap my hands when see negative comments about henry here. I feel sad as I see more and more negative comments about him surfaced. I do not know all these people who posted the comments, they are current owners suffered at the hands by this contractor which I feel there is a need to inform others to be beware of him. They are silent victims having no choice but to post here to warn others sharing their grievances after throwing so much $$ into it, you think they like it ? Nevermind, as saying goes "Ren Zai Zuo, Tian Zai Kan", my conscience is clear & people have eyes to see, you & your sis can say whatever you like about me. (jealous customer, rejected customer, dejected customer.. etc)

You have already helped Henry makes alot of $$, its time to stop. :)

Hello... Not sure why you still holding on the issue of Henry rejecting your reno for such a long time. Enough lah move on...

simon and the rest are related to Henry just like me as a satis customer lor... What else you think... You mean customer and contractor cannot eventually become friends... ah.

Actually I also want to know are you contractor trying to condemn Henry hah...

I like the Chinese phrase...人在做,天在看..so are we... Our conscious are clear.

Aiyo better stop...my Angmo not so powerful...

Wake up simon, there was no henry club out there, assuming there is one, then there are only one two members in the club,

simon you are the chairman of that Club!

walau, another jealous contractor here to 踢馆。。。 ;)

Yes, same set of parent. And r u a contractor?

firends78, read his very 1st post in renotalk. U will know

Hi big bro danny,

Yeah, i'm the (dejected, rejected.. etc) contractor as labelled by them, you never read the above posts carefully? :unsure:

Guess you should move on too, your reno have since completed 2009, you should move on like them, Henner club is history la.. :D

Hello... Not sure why you still holding on the issue of Henry rejecting your reno for such a long time. Enough lah move on...

simon and the rest are related to Henry just like me as a satis customer lor... What else you think... You mean customer and contractor cannot eventually become friends... ah.

Actually I also want to know are you contractor trying to condemn Henry hah...

I like the Chinese phrase...人在做,天在看..so are we... Our conscious are clear.

Aiyo better stop...my Angmo not so powerful...

Hi actually i am not suppose to post on other contractor's thread, Very no respect.. :(

as a contractor myself, i do admit that i will overlooked some of the enquiries requested by customers sometimes,

you might want to send a friendly reminder to recall your enquiry just incase the contractors were being tied down by something? ;)

did your neighbour contact HDB on the leakage? HDB will issue a letter to the contractor and ask him to rectify.

btw, the analogy with rape is too extreme la... i am just trying to tell you that this is not a new problem and there are many ways you can make sure the problem gets rectify, with some reference from experience from fellow forumers.

there can be many hiccups in reno, important thing is how to solve the problems with the best way. getting frustrated and angry doesn't get things moving.

Hi

We also engaged id note for reno work, it was completed in oct 2010,now our neighbour complaining of leakage ,i am sure it is renovation problem.

I also engaged Henry and currently he's doing my house.

I asked him to hack and lay my two toilet floor and re-build my kitchen cabinet.

As I have went through about 3 renovation works (my house before wedding, my parent's place and currently my house again after wedding) within the past 1.5yrs, I would say among the 3 contractors, I'm least satisfied with Henry from I.D. Note so far. Hope he can change my impression in the end.